Who cares?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya. I joined the forum a while back, and lurk.

I have 7 Provaris, but one, my favorite, is stupid broken, and was from the day I received it, and Provari is hideous in customer suerice. I want to vape on my ONE 2.5 blue LED. It has NEVER worked, and yet, I pay to ship it to them and they send it back worse than ever. I am a little single moomy who likes to vape, don't have cash for tis, after all I saved yp for my vapes. Nuff said. I am just in tears and really don't know why they don't care :( a==

Reactions: evan le'garde
Yes. I sent it in on my own dime, since I don't have a printer for the label, Came back worse than ever. I am not a moaning groaning. I am just so over it, and them. I had a great cs agent, Kris. But the service beyond that sucked.

I know I don't post on here a lot, but I lurk. I have over a dozen tups from Molehill Mountain, vape Provari, and yet....even after all the money I put toward getting off vapes.....I get bad cs.

The only realy I am posting this, before I get flamed, I woerk like 4 jobs ( I live in Hawaii, you have to) and quit smoking just s few months ago, so every vap is precious. I have a ton of Naulilus tanks, but I love having a vape on hand, work, car, other work, home, etc. And my one love, which I paid full price for, was bad from the get-go. And no one seems to care <3

Reactions: evan le'garde

NathanielFT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
Would say sorry to hear of your troubles but I just don't buy it. Their customer service and repair department have been stellar the two times I had a problem. Which were both self inflicted. You claim to have 7 Provari, how do the others work? Any problems with them?
So because it was fine for you, anyone who has a bad experience is lying? Woah you sound like a real sharp tool fella lmao

Scottitude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2010
Metro Detroit
scottitude.net
Would say sorry to hear of your troubles but I just don't buy it. Their customer service and repair department have been stellar the two times I had a problem. Which were both self inflicted. You claim to have 7 Provari, how do the others work? Any problems with them?
Doesn't really matter "how the others work."

The specific device that the OP favors is problematic, has been from day one, and needs to repaired or replaced.

NathanielFT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
If it was me i'd get on the phone to them and demand some answers and demand they sort it out, let them know whatever happens you'll be letting other vapers know of your experience with them and will leave reviews based on this experience.

I'd also remind myself I live in Hawaii ;)

If you are still within the warranty period they will be in breach if they don't fix it won't they? Does their T&Cs say anything about them reimbursing for shipping costs in the event of an issue that was not caused by you? That's usually the norm IME.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Inappropriate

dchemist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2014
Benton, Arkansas
Here's a thought. Don't threaten them, don't be discouraged and don't get upset. Try calling them and explaining your situation. I bet they would mail you shipping labels since you don't have a printer. Alternatively, your local library should have a printer you could use for little or no charge. I bet they will be willing to make it right.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Reactions: Baditude

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Really? Why be a bully?

Oh, nevermind; you a Provape fan boy.

Bully? I thought it was being silly to claim being poor and have around a thousand dollars worth of provari's.

I have no Provari. I use 650 ma Ego's. I AM poor.

The vehicle I drive cost less than her Provari's.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Button was always loose, never "punched" right to get to display.....now it doesn't even fire and yeah,I baby all my devices :) This was a dud, and they don't care.

OP, I recently sent a V2.5 in for similar behavior. I was getting mis-fires, it was taking more presses than usual to get to menu, etc. Provape couldn't replicate the problems, but changed out the plastic button anyways. When I got it back, those problems were all gone and my ProVari works for me perfectly.

Maybe you have a similar situation. I would try and open another ticket, and explain very clearly and concisely how the unit is malfunctioning for you, and have them take another look. Good luck.

Reactions: Baditude

TFL!

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Chatfield, MN, USA
Hiya. I joined the forum a while back, and lurk.

I have 7 Provaris, but one, my favorite, is stupid broken, and was from the day I received it, and Provari is hideous in customer suerice. I want to vape on my ONE 2.5 blue LED. It has NEVER worked, and yet, I pay to ship it to them and they send it back worse than ever. I am a little single moomy who likes to vape, don't have cash for tis, after all I saved yp for my vapes. Nuff said. I am just in tears and really don't know why they don't care :( a==

On the main page of this forum, Right hand side under moderators the bottom one Vape360, start a conversion with him, He is one of the owners of ProVape. He can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread