The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

who has had there phone number the longest??

Discussion in 'VaporBomb' started by hdpjr68, Jun 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. hdpjr68

hdpjr68 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2010
    N.E. Ohio
    I was thinking about my grand parents phone and realized that when they passed in the mid 90s and then my uncle moved to there house and kept the same phone number. After some research I figured out that the phone number at that address has been the same since 1952. 63 years.

• Like Like x 1
  2. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    That phone # is/was older than me, and that's really saying something... :eek: Ha!!

At the last town I lived in, I had the same phone # for 23 years!! (and I took it over from the girl who lived there before, so no telling how long she had it) I had lived in 2 places on the same block... one for 10 yrs. and the other for almost 13, but I had to give it up when I moved in with my Mother...R.I.P.

That's definitely a record for people my age... especially when I look at all of the phone #'s crossed out in my address book... :facepalm: LOL!!

3. GPC2012

GPC2012 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2014
    Reedley Ca
    Same Cell number since 1999

Same SS number for 58 years. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.