Who has kanger air flow control valve in stock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil'sRival

Dec 23, 2013
Texas, USA
I found them for $4.49 + $2.67 shipping Kanger Airflow Control Valve

I bought two, one for my PiTa2 that refuses to work with my Kross e-pipe and one for the PT3 in the order. Its actually a bit cheaper to buy a PT3 and the base than the aerotank. I couldn't decide which one I liked so I bought both. My wife will use them too so no waste.

wjosephsimmons

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
City of Angels
The only tank I have by Kanger is the Protank II mini and I assume it doesn't work with it but could be wrong so if you know let me know?

I have read that the PT2 base (which is the same size as an Aerotank base) will "fit" on a PT Mini, but "looks funny", as should be expected because the outer rim of the base is much greater in diameter than the Mini's base. This implies that the inner hole's diameter on both is the same, as it would leak if the o-ring around the lip of the hole did not match up to the Mini tank's bottom opening. My only Aerotank base is on my PT2 right now, and I just refilled or I would try it out, but I would rather recommend that you just pick up a PT2 and an Airflow Control Valve aka Aerotank base together and try it out. I was a diehard PT Mini fan myself until I tried the Aerotank base on a 2.5 ml PT2, on 01/21/14, and I haven't used anything else since!

MotherNatural

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I just tried the air base on the mini. It fits and functions well. Frankly I'm not sure what the advantage would be though. The mini doesn't seem to have (IMO) the flooding or air restriction issues as the regular sized PTs do. The air base does work great on my PT2s and made a world of difference there.

joecil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Russell Springs, Kentucky
I have read that the PT2 base (which is the same size as an Aerotank base) will "fit" on a PT Mini, but "looks funny", as should be expected because the outer rim of the base is much greater in diameter than the Mini's base. This implies that the inner hole's diameter on both is the same, as it would leak if the o-ring around the lip of the hole did not match up to the Mini tank's bottom opening. My only Aerotank base is on my PT2 right now, and I just refilled or I would try it out, but I would rather recommend that you just pick up a PT2 and an Airflow Control Valve aka Aerotank base together and try it out. I was a diehard PT Mini fan myself until I tried the Aerotank base on a 2.5 ml PT2, on 01/21/14, and I haven't used anything else since!

Thanks I have the mini now but not sure I wanted to invest in another Kanger but will look at it again.

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
I have 4 Kanger PT II tanks and 1 Aerotank all with the airflow control. The airflow control has brought my Protanks out of storage and into daily use. I still prefer carto tanks for the flavor but my Kangers are now running a close second to my cartos. The difference the airflow has made in my Kangers is just short of amazing. No more flooding or dry burnt hits.

Skinny Pete

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2012
Vegas
Got mine there too ! These guys rock !!!
I got 3 protanks there for $12 each !

Now I gotta do some overtime to buy those aerotanks. They look fantabulistic!

I got 2 Air Flow control Valves and 1 AeroTank at EveryDayECig.com. It's already in the mail as of yesterday.

They have a coupon for 15% off. The code is SAVE15. Hope this helps you guys to get some valves

http://www.everydayecig.com/default.asp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread