Who has the best Cheesecake

Status
Not open for further replies.

nocturn4l3030

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
South Bay, CA
who has the best cheesecake out there? in particular, strawberry cheesecake.

i need something where i can taste some crust..not just strawbery and cheese...and not too subtle. i cant stand it when i only taste a hint of flavor

was thinking of trying tasty vapor...anyone got opinions on theirs?

Last edited:

nocturn4l3030

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
South Bay, CA
i like Prime vaping's Strawberry and Blueberry Cheesecake. both are very flavorfull and the fruits taste like real fruit which is what normally turns me off. their plain Stawberry is also amazing.

thx for the opinion. does their cheesecake have a hint of crust in their juice at all?

nocturn4l3030

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
South Bay, CA
I don't know for sure if these guys have cheesecake, let alone strawberry cheesecake, but when searching on reviews from Vaporgod, I seen many reviews claim that the flavors are quite potent.

I've also heard that Vaperite's Strawberry shortcake was pretty kick .... as well.

so you want me to be your guinea pig ay?? lol jus messin buddy, bookmarked the site for further research

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
Do you DIY? I HATE to say it, but LorAnn's cheesecake is the best I've tried... I like it with a VERY small amount of TPA strawberry. I don't bother with the crust, but you can get graham cracker flavoring as well...

Just a thought...

For my buds LO cheesecake is 7 out of 10.
To be fair, I haven't found many 9 out of 10 flavors.

Wil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2011
Chapel Hill, NC
www.awesomeclouds.com
For my buds LO cheesecake is 7 out of 10.
To be fair, I haven't found many 9 out of 10 flavors.

I'd love to find a better one, but like I said on a different thread, Perfumer's Apprentice smells a bit like a fart, and tastes like sweetened cream cheese. I love most of their flavors, but this one's just a miss... The LO is nice, but it takes a lot of it (like 15%) and it's easily overpowered if you try to add other flavors...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread