Who Has The Most Dependable 901 Attys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razorhoof78

May 30, 2009
Huntsville, TX
I bought a 901 kit from Totally Wicked back in August (though I read they're not true 901s) and I'm still using the same atomizer I used for my first draw - still getting a great throat hit and good flavor (excellent vapor production, too). My wife is using one of the spares I bought with that same order and having the same results. We were both heavy smokers (2-2 1/2 packs of Camels a day) and don't miss analogs one bit. I've only cleaned them out twice. Maybe we just got lucky...

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
901 attys are 901 attys.. they all come from the same big chinese 901 atty factory.. we say chuck them every two weeks for as new performance others say they last for moinths with every variation on a theme in between..

this one goes round and round just like most subjects on this place..

long ago it was estimated 5000 puffs.. 30 to 40 ml of liquid thru them.. time is a silly way of guessing.. they will last for ever if you dont use them..

the bottom line is they should be treated as semi disposable items.. beause thats exactly what they are given heavy use.. and they are all the same there are no better ones.. only lies.. misinformation and bullsh-t...

trog

ps... everyone on this place is a salesman the product sellers and the evangelical users selling the e cig gospel to the world.. he he he

atomizers wear out.. given heavy daily use they wear out quickly..

Last edited:

epluribus_vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I agree with trog; 901s wear out. I was convinced after 3 weeks of vaping on a 901 that these 2-week prophets were full of bull, but then I ordered some new ones, and found that just because they're still producing vapor doesn't mean they're in top shape. I ordered my first ones from totally wicked, and they're still around 5 weeks later, but by no means producing like they were the first two weeks. I ordered some much lower priced ones from somewhere else, and guess what, they hit really hard for about a week and a half, then they still produce vapor, but the throat hit isn't there. I can deal with ordering new ones every two weeks if it means I get a better taste/throat hit/experience. That's just the truth of it. Still costs me less than analogs (and even if it didn't, it tastes a whole heck of a lot better).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread