Who is your favorite E juice suppler?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Wisconsin. I like Johnsoncreeksmokejuice, I have tried every flavor they have. Their flavors are not very strong - I wish I could find a stronger flavor. However, their juices produce good vapor, are reasonably priced, and they ship fast, I have also gotten juice from Vapor Bomb. I would consider Vapor Bomb at the same flavor level. To me their Root Beer and Irish Cream flavors taste nothing like Root Beer or Irish Cream. I like the Root Beer, because it is has a sweet flavor.

I got to vape on some green apple flavored juice - I have no idea where it came from but it tasted like a jolly rancher - and the flavor was as strong. I have not found anything like it since. I have even tried mixing my own from flavorings.

I guess it is what you are looking for for 'best' place to buy from.

mookieb

Jul 11, 2010
Mid-Michigan
I don't have too much experience vaping yet, but so far I like Mrs. T's. I've only tried a couple places, but her juice seems to have much stronger flavor than other suppliers I've tried, and her flavors actually taste like what you ordered.

I thought the prices were reasonable too. After checking her out then trying other places, I just put in another order with her today. I can't WAIT to get my new flavors!

TWolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Northern MS
twolf2u.blogspot.com
I've mainly been using Tasty Vapor of late. Their juices are very flavorful and spot on to me. I love the Atomic Cinnacide, Mojito, Kretek,... I could go on and on!

They are also quite a bargain if you use doublers. You can purchase 1oz (30ml $15) of a flavor at a high nic content and a doubler with 0 nic content of the same flavor in either 2 oz (60ml $10) or 4oz (120ml $15) to cut the nic content without lose of flavor. Even more cost effective if you get the flavor of the week at $10. Once you find a flavor you like, you're set!

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
For flavor, I like Totally Wicked Decadent Vapor line of juices as well as ECOpure from Cignot and Intellicig.

For price, Tasty Vapor (AC yum, yum) and My Freedom Smokes (especially their unflavored for mixing your own).

For price and taste, Good Prophets Keemer line of juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread