Who is your hardware vendor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John R. L.

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2011
Milwakee
I am betting the carto tastes better in a tank but I won't spend 30+ bucks on a tank just to see if they do taste better or last longer. I am thinking of making a syringe tank to test it out. The problem I see with the tank is when I kept the cart wet it seemed to not burn as easy but the draw got too hard within a couple day's so I would throw it away wasting all that juice. When the fluxomiser stops wicking well I just pull the tube off, wash out, dry burn and I have a brand new flux to go another week. I have few of the older ce2 that leak and crack and I would agree they suck because of that. The ones gotvapes have can't even be compared to those older ones.

try this......LR Chibi Tank Mod (smoktech 1.7ohm) and not for $ 30.00 plus dollers and I heard good things about these tanks !!

ambientech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
somewhere
If your cartos have a burnt taste, it's more than likely, user error. If filled properly, the heating coil will burn the liquid not the polyfill. If its burning the the polyfill...then there is no liquid in the batting. If youve went through $30 or $40 worth of cartos in a few days...thats 20-40 cartos...depending on the vendor (unless you got ripped off), then you're def doing something wrong.

Sent using Tapatalk via Android :)

If they are so wet that juice is flowing out of them they can't get any wetter. These were the ego dual coil carts the ones madvapes sells. I took 2 of them apart and the coil didn't even have a diaper on it. Also the other 2 I tried were the regular smok dual coil 510 size. They wouldn't burn but the draw got so tight I couldn't even get a hit in less than 24 hours. I tried blowing them out just in case I had too much juice but no go. I could run a paperclip through the center and it would open them up for a few hits but then back to too tight. This is not user error it is quality control problems.

seanmc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2008
Fairfield California
If they are so wet that juice is flowing out of them they can't get any wetter. These were the ego dual coil carts the ones madvapes sells. I took 2 of them apart and the coil didn't even have a diaper on it. Also the other 2 I tried were the regular smok dual coil 510 size. They wouldn't burn but the draw got so tight I couldn't even get a hit in less than 24 hours. I tried blowing them out just in case I had too much juice but no go. I could run a paperclip through the center and it would open them up for a few hits but then back to too tight. This is not user error it is quality control problems.
Sorry, I was referring to Boge carto's.

Big Screen D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2011
Georgia
I've only been at this a couple of months or so, but I've tried many different carto's and atty's.

Stiff draw after a couple of days vaping 100%VG from carto's and or 510t/eGot tanks led me to look for alternatives to carto's.

The only carto that I have really liked is this one: 510 Dual Coil Stainless Mega Cartomizer

I ordered a couple of Cisco 306 atty's with the intention of building an atty tank mod. But, along the way, I ordered some 3.5 ohm Fluxomizers. So I decided to make a Fluxomizor tank first. Lets just say, I don't know if I'm even going to bother with the 306 tank. This Fluzo in a tank is that good. I run these between 4.2-5 volts depending on juice.

I know a lot of people like Boge carto's, but I find them very pedestrian. At least on a 510 or eGo battery.

I get all the vape I can stand with an easy 1-2 second draw, and don't have to pop my ears like with 2-3 day old carto's.

Another advantage to the Fluxomizor is conservation of juice. Almost all the juice that goes into these is either vaped or can be recovered with a syringe. In a Mega Carto, quite a bit of juice is discarded along with the carto. Another advantage is unlike a carto, the cooked, un-vaped juice doesn't accumulate in the Fluxomisor. If I want to change juice, I can just draw out the still clean juice, and use the same Fluxomisor for a new juice. Don't even have to bother to clean it out completely so long as the juice is similar.

I am very impressed with these so far after a few days of use.

woolgrower

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2011
Missouri
try this......LR Chibi Tank Mod (smoktech 1.7ohm) and not for $ 30.00 plus dollers and I heard good things about these tanks !!

I have the Acorn Ce2 tank from the same vendor, vaping it right now. Worked perfectly right off the batt (umm, literally :)), no fiddling, no dry hits and NO LEAKING. Unscrew the top, fill with juice, screw the top back on an you are good to go! And its only $10!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread