Status
Not open for further replies.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
I like dark gunky VG eliquids like coffee/chocolate/vanillas, et. When I get down to about 1/4 left, I top it off with WC WTA. Before I'm finished the atty looks clean as new. I don't know if that works for everyone. I also like the change of pace with a lighter flavor, yet I still feel I'm getting the main benefit from vaping WTA.

Yes it works! I've been doing the same type of thing with my direct dripping. After a few vapes of dark nets in particular, the coils start gunking, but I just have to go back to a few drops of WTAs and everything's fine. Frankly, I can't believe how long my dripping atty's have been lasting me when I've read about them being "disposable" lol. I haven't had to dispose of any in over a year which is really nice.

Starlyte2

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2012
Carcassonne, France
Wow, for more than a year I've been an adept of WTA, but that's a new one on me :D
Sue and Aik***, you are both in my Vapers warmly beating, big heart, for this, honest! (Let me know if it's full of cholesterol, in passing...)
NETs are really great for gunking up anything they touch, and a few drops of WTA clean that sticky, or even solid when hot and old (oops! Yes I let it get to that really bad stage, and need to use twice as many Watts to get a vape, but I admit it! How many of you hide behind completely gunked up gear??? LOL) And next time I get some WTA, I'll think of this as a luxurious way, so lazy, and hopefully efficient, of de-gunking my gear. And I'll think of these posts with admiration and thanks. Really, I mean a big THANKS for that tip. I'm lazy, so it's perfect for me. :2cool:

How's it going for Bitcoins, by the by? :2c:

I'm so low I'm dripping the WTA I have left, and thanks for thinking of me, by the way :D I was really touched by your nice consideration, TBH ;). Never another drop of other WTA than yours will enter my vape gear or my lungs from now to my last vape before "eating dandelions by the roots", as they say here. Cute isn't it :) Thought I'd add a little translation...but...

But getting back to Bitcoins... :D

I went to your site, and there's no way I can pay you! Help! I'll maybe start eating the walls and climbing up my friend if I can't get my WTA! They're in wood and then 3ft of solid stone! My teeth will be completely gone! And my friend too, I expect, if he sees me doing that...self preservation, and all that c***py stuff!

But about these Bitcoins...Any lucky news on the horizon? :p

Last edited:

Starlyte2

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2012
Carcassonne, France
By the way, Aikanae, what do you, or maybe it's your dog, take, to get colored fur like that.
My 2 are black, and I'd love to get them to go colored like yours.
They're Yorkipoos, but very honest...and black.

My cats are all black too. Now a total of 8, I think...counting the 4 kittens...

I don't mind black but it does get difficult to tell them apart, and they get trodden on in the dark...not hard though, as they move pretty fast :p

Maybe it's the washing machine, and the color runs...;)

Last edited:

Starlyte2

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2012
Carcassonne, France
Yeah, I dont know at all if I love or hate Bitcoins yet as I want to use them on Wholecig, BUT do you take them yet ???

I really hope so, as there I found a bit in a bottle, but it isn2t going to last for long :( and I really am getting desperate.
I know things can be a hassle to get going though. I was Soooo happy when I found a bottle with 20 mils in, so it is OK for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread