Why do so many ejuice manuf. claim 100%vg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovemytank

Jun 9, 2015
Right Here
How many bottles do I see that claim 100% vg....not possible unless they are extracting their own flavorings right? I have searched high and low and the vg base flavorings are few and far between. When I mix 80 ml of vg with nic and do 13% flavorings, most all of my flavorings are pg based thus I cant really do better than 87% vg. Please share a secret supplier of vg flavoring that has more than a handfull only vg flavors pleeez. Is there one out there yet?

Spacewaffle

Jun 11, 2015
I think you seeing vg ads because it's more natural? With false information about vaping. Anything with the word vegetable in it can't be bad for you thus it's more appealing to new comers. So you gain more customers I suppose. Market share is pretty open still even with so many juice makers. It's all about pulling newbs in.

But of course most of those interested in vaping probably smoke nasty sticks so just about anything else is fine.....seriously

Hans Wermhat

Vaping Master
Jun 9, 2015
Texas
OSDIY has a couple of their own flavors that are around 55%-70% VG. MFS has a few that they claim are VG flavors, but I don't think they actually promise 100%VG. Some of the VG based flavors I have found elsewhere actually dilute them with PGA "for easy pouring and mixing". I guess you just have to look at the info the supplier/mfgr provides and trust it...unless you want to want to pay for a MSGC test on it yourself.

jleeper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Dallas, TX
I have searched high and low and the vg base flavorings are few and far between.

While there may be a few really 100% VG juices out there, I'm convinced that most juices that claim to be 100% are really what I would call Max VG. My take is that there are a lot of claimed 100% juices that use PG based flavors, probably use PG based nic, but add no additional PG.

My take is that some of the vendors probably know they don't have what most of use would call !00% VG and some of the vendors don't know any better.

Ravi Brounstein

Unresolved Status
Jun 4, 2015
Eugene Oregon
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Forum Rules

jon mayeux

May 31, 2015
Just got an order in from velvet cloud vapes which claims to be 100% organic flavor 100% vg. Obviously both of these can't be true because 100%vg is pure vg and can't have nicotine or flavoring, the most you could possibly get is 99.99999%with the 9 repeating but anyway I tried strawb gawb as soon as it came in with a fresh wick 6mg nice and it had a horrible throat hit made me cough. Mewlews magic has good reviews on juicedb but still remains on the side table next to the strawb cuz I'm scared to try it now since the other was so bad... Just got an order in from sub ohm brewery max vg and OMG the difference in quality is amazing. Can't say enough good things about milfs milk and silly wabbit

Ravi Brounstein

Unresolved Status
Jun 4, 2015
Eugene Oregon
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Ravi Brounstein

Unresolved Status
Jun 4, 2015
Eugene Oregon
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier