Why Is Autopod50 Worth Its Price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
At the very beginning, Autopod50 pod mod is designed to meet the needs of both MTL and DTL vaping. As Freemax has the most strict requirements for vapor, flavor, draw and coil life, the whole technician team spent the first half year testing and came with nothing. The balance of MTL and DTL is hard to achieve in one product and Freemax NEVER accept any compromise in order to get a project faster.

kkzNaMU.jpg

Autopod50 is customized to meet the DTL vaping needs between 15W to 50W with the outstanding features below:
1.REAL BUCK/BOOST Wattage Output
2.Unlike all the other pod mod using single coil, Autopod is World’s First Double Mesh Coil Pod Mod Kit.
3.REAL 2000mAh inner battery with Type C and 2A Fast Charging function
4.30-40 Times of Refills for Each AX2 Mesh Coil

So what do you think of this Freemax Autopod50? Does it deserve to buy? One more thing is not to forget to participate in Freemax Twister 30W Giveaway here>> GET FREE TWISTER 30W

• Winner
Reactions: Resistance

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    In my opinion the Autopod 50 is the best Pod based system as of today, PERIOD!!! The form of the device is perfect along with a true adjustable airflow system and great flavor that is off the charts. I've reviewed the Autopod 50 here at ECF. My only problem is finding the AX2 Mesh 0.25Ω coil in the US. These coils just go on forever with their lifespan, I'm still using the original that came with the review device I was sent. The 0.25Ω AX2 Mesh coil is the coil I prefer, but after many weeks it's dying. If anyone can post a link of a store in the US that has the AX2 Mesh 0.25 coil in stock please post it. Here's a link to my review of the Autopod 50.

FREEMAX AUTOPOD 50 REVIEWED BY BIGBOB2322

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    In my opinion the Autopod 50 is the best Pod based system as of today, PERIOD!!! The form of the device is perfect along with a true adjustable airflow system and great flavor that is off the charts. I've reviewed the Autopod 50 here at ECF. My only problem is finding the AX2 Mesh 0.25Ω coil in the US. These coils just go on forever with their lifespan, I'm still using the original that came with the review device I was sent. The 0.25Ω AX2 Mesh coil is the coil I prefer, but after many weeks it's dying. If anyone can post a link of a store in the US that has the AX2 Mesh 0.25 coil in stock please post it. Here's a link to my review of the Autopod 50.

FREEMAX AUTOPOD 50 REVIEWED BY BIGBOB2322

Direct vapor has them.

Resistance

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 22, 2020
    These coils are actually really that good.
    The mod itself is a winner too. It ticks all the boxes and is very easy to use. Charges quick, lightweight etc.

This is not the Autopod,but this is genuine amount of puffs on a single coil and still going
    The Maxus 200w with the M-pro tank.
    Same technology
    IMG_20200803_224548.jpg
    (8966 puffs)

Last edited:

madstabber

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 20, 2013
    Concoction Creating Cave
    Has anyone had any leaking issues? Not run of the mill leaking but like I’m missing an o-ring somewhere leaking. I thought it was the new coil I installed but when I put another one in I got the same thing. It seems it stops when the tank is about 3/8 ths full and kept upright. When I finish what’s left in the tank I’m gonna give it a proper look and hopefully find the issue but I was wondering if anyone has had any issues with a loose o-ring or one that is easily compromised for whatever reason? If so please share and if/when I find the problem I will share to help anyone in my boat.

Reactions: Resistance

Resistance

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 22, 2020
    Has anyone had any leaking issues? Not run of the mill leaking but like I’m missing an o-ring somewhere leaking. I thought it was the new coil I installed but when I put another one in I got the same thing. It seems it stops when the tank is about 3/8 ths full and kept upright. When I finish what’s left in the tank I’m gonna give it a proper look and hopefully find the issue but I was wondering if anyone has had any issues with a loose o-ring or one that is easily compromised for whatever reason? If so please share and if/when I find the problem I will share to help anyone in my boat.
    Try removing the coil wipe and reinstalling it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread