Wick or Wickless Clearo/Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choc_Addic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
Caldicote tunnel
Great device for a beginner: would be a EVOD. They're easy to fill, reliable and very easy to replace the heads and rebuild them if/when you are ready. Such similer devices but different looks are as follows : EVOD, MT3S, MT4, T3, T32, T3s, T4, X6S , REM, V2 , KWX6 , X9 Protank, Protank 2, Protankmini, KWX5, PURITANK, Davide Mini Glassomizer etc. Pick up any of the listed devices and a few replacement heads (heating coils) for easy consistent vap.
All of these are BCC.

Most are basic and very affordable. I suggest you start with EVOD. If you need glass, Protank mini Protank 2, Davide mini are highly rated and they are great.

You can also try cartomizer-tanks.

Good luck.

Teh Dude

Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
TX
I using a 510 mod at home and an ego with a 510 and ego style connector while on the go. I leaning towards the EVO but also consider the protank 2 because of the glass chamber. Have also been looking at the Davide model. Can you guys post any negative or positive feedback on the few I looking into and best place to order. Bought a cheaply made dual chamber top wick clearo from a local store for 20$ and just totally not impressed. Wanting something that is going to be cost effective in the long run and provide a good vape experience. Tired of getting a dry hit that taste like...

Wanting something with 510 connection.. the EVOD looks like ego type from pictures

Last edited:

GPSTrucker

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2013
On the road
If you're getting dry hits then either you're doing something wrong or the thing you're using sucks.

I use all manner of clearos/tanks/ etc. Never get a dry hit except for the Vivi Nova which just doesn't wick fast enough to keep up with me (could be what you're experiencing).

Some items to try: iClear 30, Protank 2, carto tanks, drip atty.

GPSTrucker

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2013
On the road
Its funny you mention carto tanks. I have noticed alot of "advanced" vapers using them. shine some light on that spectrum for a noob like myself.

Pretty basic really, A cartomizer with a hole or holes in the side slid inside a tank. Ya have to prime it in one of several ways, and you're good to go. They give a great vape IMHO and I use them the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread