Wicked YOYO Sale going on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

suddenly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2009
The Secret Garden
BE CAREFUL: During the last Yo Yo sale in December I purchased 15 ecigs. As of today not one of them works. Quite a few were DOA. Lets see, thats less than 2 months. Very, very bad. I won't fall for this one trick pony ever again. This is really bad considering I still have working ecigs from another vendor that I purchased a year ago and they were less expensive too!

Last edited:

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
Good luck to you all.

His last lame yo sale ended in a crash burn for him. I arrived back in the states from Kandahar and knew I would not have internet until the last day of that sale. I called Florida twice, once two days before and then one day before the ending. Call me paranoid, but I had a lot of my buddies depending on me - talked to two different people - and verified when the sale would end. I personally watched him on youtube state when the sale would end. So did a ton of others...I'm not the only one he lied to by a long shot.
I had a list a arm length long from my buddies over in Kandahar and was ready to really take advantage of saving some $.
I had about $1000.00 of troops money for you name it, pv's, atty's, juice, batts, cartos, more juice, you name it. I had 17 hours left before I was told this yoyo sale was to end when I got internet connection. Military works slow sometimes...Anyway, go on line to place my big azz order and what do I find......that I had been lied to. pb38 ended the sale before he told everyone it would end. I have mine and my buddies $1k on a card and now what.
So..forgive my attitude...but he can kiss lots of customers adios...he wouldn't even get on his own forum and admit he shafted us. He sends an employee to say..."we're still friends- right. this sale was a big success." So, his forum stinks and so does he. Everything he sells is way over priced, WAY over priced. But if people pay it, he will take it. $30 for 30ml of eliquid. Get real...
We will just give our business and money to a US based supplier that won't lie to us when it suits them. That is indeed what I did. I spent $1,236.00 dollars on US vendors and some even gave us a military discount, esp. after hearing what this fantastic business person did to us.

Disclaimer: This is only my sole opinion and does not reflect the opinion of ECF or any of it's membership. Even tho if might for some.
I wish you all good luck. I hope this doesn't happen to any of you. I still get this rotten taste in my mouth when I remember what happened. The good thing is....it will NEVER happen again. I learned a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread