Win a new cloupor t5 - free giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to thank everyone for their entries. I really enjoyed reading your entries. I promise that I looked at and liked every entry. Some of the entries were pretty hilarious but I realize that when your posting several entries at a time it is necessary to get creative.

The most outrageous entries were a Kryptonite.
The most common entries were Nemeses
and the correct name of the mod is an SMPL Epic.

Now for the winners:
Third place goes to entry no. 1232
Second place goes to entry no. 477

Please be sure to watch for me in December for my next contest give away that will be all cash prizes. I would love to hear your suggestions about how I can make the next contest more interesting and or fair. Again, thank you all so very much for your time and entries. Though I am the one giving away the prizes, you all are the ones that made it fun.

Oh, yes, who won the Cloupor T5 and TOBH Atty…….drums please….lol

First place goes to entry no. 1532

NOTICE TO ALL WINNERS:

Please send prepaid shipping labels to sixsigma@earthlinlk.net using the zip code of 77845 as the senders zip code. I will have your prizes out to you within 24 hours of receiving your shipping labels.

Last edited:

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
~~~~holy smolly!!! i won!!!!~~~~
ty Tygerlovesdeb sooooo much for the giveaway!!!!! still cant believe i won woooooooooooooozer!!!!!!!
congrats to JJ2
and SuperDave

looking forward to more fun and again THANK YOU!!!!!

:rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
I want to thank everyone for their entries. I really enjoyed reading your entries. I promise that I looked at and liked every entry. Some of the entries were pretty hilarious but I realize that when your posting several entries at a time it is necessary to get creative.

Now for the winners:

Please be sure to watch for me in December for my next contest give away that will be all cash prizes. I would love to hear your suggestions about how I can make the next contest more interesting and or fair. Again, thank you all so very much for your time and entries. Though I am the one giving away the prizes, you all are the ones that made it fun.

NOTICE TO ALL WINNERS:

Please send prepaid shipping labels to sixsigma@earthlinlk.net using the zip code of 77845 as the senders zip code. I will have your prizes out to you within 24 hours of receiving your shipping labels.

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High

Now for the winners:

NOTICE TO ALL WINNERS:

WOAH!!! It looks like I won 2nd place! Unbelievable and Redd 1st place & jj 3rd. Thanks a lot Tygerlovesdeb for this, the great contest and your unbelievable generosity! :) :toast: :vapor::banana:

congratulations.gif

Reddhott, Me & jj2..........

thankyou.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread