Winners Announced! Win from Freemax: 10 Twisters up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
HI @Freemax_Jerry , I do love those Bumper Bands Too
Where can we get those to go with the Oh So Cute twister?

upload_2018-12-29_21-8-11.png

Reactions: KC0YNU

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
@Oliver @Freemax_Jerry

And so I got out of the car, and walked over, and then I went around the corner, and there was someone standing there, so I said "uhm, hey there", and that person turned around and said "hey", so I looked at the guy, and he was like looking at me in a certain way, so I was like looking at him the same way, but there was nothing really to talk about, so I nodded, turned around, walked back around the corner, got into my car and drove away. That's all that happened that night. So how was your weekend?

Seliskar

Dec 24, 2018
Minneapolis
*excitedly waiting for winners to be announced*

I haven't been online much in the past week because my first granddaughter was born on the 29th, and I've stayed with my daughter since her water broke! Now we're all at her home, and I'm helping with baby Wynter! Ahh!!! I just love her so much! And I've been SO distracted by her that the online stuff has been on the bsck burner. But... now everyone is asleep, I remembered! Ha!

Good luck everyone! And thank you Freemax for the giveaway!!!

Man, I'd love one of them! They're so cool and unique!!! :hubba: :thumb:

Oh, and Happy New Year to everyone! Namaste! :nun:

Radar2013

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Indianapolis, IN, USA
*excitedly waiting for winners to be announced*

I haven't been online much in the past week because my first granddaughter was born on the 29th, and I've stayed with my daughter since her water broke! Now we're all at her home, and I'm helping with baby Wynter! Ahh!!! I just love her so much! And I've been SO distracted by her that the online stuff has been on the bsck burner. But... now everyone is asleep, I remembered! Ha!

Good luck everyone! And thank you Freemax for the giveaway!!!

Man, I'd love one of them! They're so cool and unique!!! :hubba: :thumb:

Oh, and Happy New Year to everyone! Namaste! :nun:
Congrats on the new Granddaughter....

Reactions: chellie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread