Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Forum folks, very delighted to see you again. This time we bring you guys a small and stylish kit – OBS KFB as prizes. It’s a portable AIO device with internal 2ml tank with a single replaceable 18650 battery tube. It features top side filling, top airflow and replaceable 18650 cell design. The mod can reach to a 50W maximum output, which is relatively powerful considering its size. Together with 0.3ohm single coil, it will provide you with awesome flavor and good clouds. No matter you just make a switch or look for a backup, this OBS KFB is a good option. Now we have prepared 1 kit to give away. Simply join us, then you’ll have chance to win the beautiful KFB. Good luck, everyone!

uLavfum.jpg

Giveaway Rules:

"Guess the name" chain game: the first participant posts a vape gear picture, next person needs write down the name of that device & paste the product link if it's available at heavengifts.com, and then post another vape gear photo. (If you can't name out the product of previous post, just write "no idea" and post OBS KFB AIO Kit)

Note:
1. We use random.org to select and announce 1 winner on November 14, 2017.
2. You can enter as much as you want, just please wait for someone else to post before you post your second entry.
3. Number your entry, for instance: #Post 1

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Oh, god - really?? An NJoy original, circa 2005, right?
no idea
OBS KFB AIO Kit
I shouldn't have said anything...now you're really challenging the noobie!:yawn:

Edit: Oh, now I'm really in trouble...I just realized jdy isn't a he, but a she! I'll be putting No Idea for the rest of the contest!

Edit #2: Okay, really no fair- google search of images comes up with this! Really close. Isn't this the latest squonk mod from Smok?
RL0000425.8L.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread