WISMEC CB-60 kit. "An ecig case in your pocket"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vape Path

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2017
Russia, Moscow
vapepath.ru
Last week I got the new WISMEC device, targeted to a cigarette puff lovers and people, who prefer compact devices – WISMEC CB-60 Kit, and now I would like to introduce it to you, friends! ;)

Well, last WISMEC devices, the company continue to make stylish and different from each other devices, which will suite different groups of vapers from all over the world. Of course, you can find some similar traits, but this is a disease of all manufacturers from all spheres.

As for me, I really like a tough cigarette puff, so, such a kit with special «tough» atomizer impressed me, while making its` announce for people from my country, and now, when got a possibility I want to tell you about СB-60 test.

WISMEC CB-60 kit came to me in a black box with silver embossing.
On the face you can find a contour of device, logo «Check Bunny 60W» and the info, that this is a test version.
On the back you can see the logo and company`s name, color, barcode, certificates, warnings, serial number and manufacturer contacts.

1-1.jpg

2-1-e1511798763711.jpg

Inside you can find the device by itself, atomizer and some accessories.

3-1.jpg

WISMEC CB-60 kit set:
1 * WISMEC CB-60 box mod;
1 * AMOR NS atomizer;
1 * Spare glass tube;
1 * Replacement coil head WS01 Triple (0,2 Ohm);
1 * Replacement coil head WS03 MTL (1,5 Оhm);
1 * USB cable;
9 * Spare o-rings;
1 * Warning card;
1 * User manual

СB-60 box mod is a really compact device, which can work on 60W. It is really convenient for to hold on and will suite even a small pocket.

WISMEC CB-60 parameters:
Sizes: 76 mm * 36 mm * 21 mm;
Weight: 119g;
Цвет: Silver, green, black, bronze, purple

On the face side of box mod there is a bright black`n`white display, micro USB port, and «Fire», «+» and «-» buttons. There is a little backlash while push these buttons, but I couldn`t find misfires.

5-1.jpg

From the left and right side you can see some bronze (my sample) decorative panels with grinding. And on the back side there are some cuts for to better coupler with hand. Also, there are 2 diods from the opposite sides, which glow green, when you activate the device by pushing "Fire".

6-1.jpg

On the top there is a logo with bunny, fixing screws and spring-loaded connector, which allow to set atomizers up to 21 mm with comfort. Also, there is a micro levitation, but I like such a moment, `cause it`ll prevent to scratch the platform.

8-1.jpg

At the bottom there are 4 small venting hole, as an additional protection and some screws, which fixes the body.

9-1.jpg

The display shows us the most important indices such as wattage, voltage, current/puffs/puff, resistance and battery`s indicator.

For to turn box mod on/off – push the «Fire» button for 5 times. The switching-on is really fast without any logos and info messages.

23-1.jpg

The plate doesn`t support ТС, TCR, etc. modes. You can find only VW here, but this is not a con, I think.

You can lock/unlock buttons: clamp "+" и "-" for a few seconds and then you`ll see the message on the screen.

20-1.jpg

19-1.jpg

Want a stealth mode? Ok! Clamp "Fire" и "-" and get it ;)

For to turn the screen - clamp "+" и "-" buttons.

For to change current index to puff counter or puffs time – you`ll need to clamp "Fire" и "+", when СB-60 is turned on. Then you can choose the needed index by pressing "+" и "-" and activate them with "Fire".

WISMEC CB-60 box mod has an "ENU" function, which control the charging temperature. If the device reaches it higher than 50 °С and lower than -5 °C it will stop charging.

22-1.jpg

21-1.jpg

If the plate finds a mistake in the working process, it will show the following messages on the screen: "No Atomizer found", "Atomizer Low", "Atomizer short", "Over 10 sec protection", "Battery Low", "Battery Low Lock" или "Weak Battery".

WISMEC CB-60 box mod specifications:
Wattage: 1-60W;
Charging current 2A;
Voltage: 0.5-9V;
Modes: VW;
Battery: Built-in battery, 2300mAh;
Protection list: from short circuit, over- and discharge, from low and high temperature, 10 sec cut-off, from low and high voltage

Now, let`s talk about complete atomizer - WISMEC AMOR NS.

17-1.jpg

It`s not really big and is positioned as an atomizer with tough puff, which can work with freebase nicotine and nicotine salts easily.

The info about nicotine salts you can find here.

AMOR NS parameters:
Height: 39 mm (without connector);
Diameter: 22 mm;
Capacity: 2 ml;
Color: Black

The base is made with 2 vertical airflow holes, which can be controlled by the ring with 4 cuts on the top. This is not really convenient moment, because you`ll control it «blindly».
Inside the vase there is a thread, which fixes a replacement coil head.

16-1.jpg

WISMEC AMOR NS works with 2 coil heads of «WS» type: WS01 Triple (0,2 Оhm) и WS03 MTL (1,5 Оhm), which allows to have a tough or more free puffs. They have 4 holes for juice impregnation, which are controlled by a chamber.

15-1.jpg

As for the chamber, at the bottom it has a thread for to be fixed to the base, o-ring for glass tube fix and 4 holes, which control the impregnation of e-liquid. Also, it fixes the top cap. So, you can fill it even with a bottle neck.

14-1.jpg

Top cap has trapezoidal notches for to easy screw/unscrew and fixes straight to a chamber. Inside you can find a small o-ring (my broke down after some screwing).

12-1.jpg

The last part is the stainless steel drip-tip, which fixes to top cap with small o-rings. It suits good without backlashes.

13-1.jpg

As for the quality, it is good, but I don`t like atomizer`s simple design, but CB-60 box mod is a really sweet guy!

WISMEC AMOR NS specifications:
Base: For replacement coil heads;
Airflow: Bottom;
Filling: Top;
Drip tip: 510;
Connector: 510 with a swimming pin
Pros:
•Design of box mod;
•Flavor;
•Quality and assembly;
•Top filling;
•Simple menu;
•Tough puff;
•60W wattage;
•Autonomy

Cons:
•Price;
•Coils can`t be rebuilt ;
•Not convenient airflow control;
•O-rings quality;
•Atomizer design

CV
In conclusion I would like to say, that WISMEC CB-60 is a stylish device with a well performance, which will find its own fans. It has a 60W wattage, that`s not bad, and such a wattage will help to use it not only with complete atomizer. Plus a good flavor here and some more pros, and so, we see a really worthy set!

As for the price. Well, it bites a little and could be lower. But if you won`t rely on AMOR NS – you can buy them separately. For example only box mod can be bought for 33.60$, for example, here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread