Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Unfortunately, the site I'd found that does show them In Stock and for only $2.01 each...seems very "iffy" after doing more checking on them. So, I removed the link and info from here. It's a shame, as that was THE only website where I'd found ANY, after extensive searching. I wish you luck finding some though. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: SlowTalker

SlowTalker

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I've found them in several places, including AliExpress, through secondary links but when I click through I get a message that they aren't available for sale to USA. Grrrrr.

Right now I have the one damaged bottle I have fitted with shrink wrap, but that fix ain't gonna last long. Thanks for trying.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
@SlowTalker - This US website has the Luxotic Surface ones in a pack of 5 for $7.79 + S/H of $3 + change via First Class Mail.

Wismec Luxotic Surface Squonk Bottle (Pack of 5)

I've ordered something that was very hard to find in the past, from them. Then, the next day I got an email from them telling me they actually no longer had the items. But, they did refund my money in full...so nothing was lost. It might be worth a try for you.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I tried that site but in the checkout a message comes up "This store can’t accept payments right now."

Looks like the only way to get a Surface bottle is to buy the mod.

If you know the exact dimensions of your bottle, you can ask the folks on the vaping section of the fasttech forum if there is a bottle on Fasttech that would fit the bill. FT has a lot of "aftermarket" BF bottles so there might be one that works/fits for your mod, even if it might be a little shorter. A shorter bottle is better than no bottle.

If you just can't find a bottle for that mod, the bright side is that you can at least still use it as a regular mod.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The bottle to the original unregulated pico squeeze not the regulated fits the luxotic BF. It's the hard plastic black bottle I think they may have came out a couple years later with the silicone I know nothing about that I just know that I use the pico original bottle on my luxotic. Let me know if that's the bottle you need One of those is the one that came with the lux The other is a replacement for the Pico Don't ask me which is which cuz I can't tell and they both fit. I don't have any top or anything to it But the silicone plug fits in

20210829_212250.jpg

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If the above item is what you're looking for I'm happy to send one to you in the US but don't get too excited because there is one situation I can only go to the post office one day a month because it's the only time I have a car on a weekday. So it would likely be about a month before I could put it in the mail.

• Winner

SlowTalker

ECF Veteran
    Nov 8, 2010
    Ohio
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That pic looks exactly like the spare that came with my Capo squonk. I completely forgot I had it. Dug through some boxes - don't ask how many - and found it. Matches the broken bottle exactly! I think I'm going to shrink wrap the new bottle from the get go. Maybe it will help it last longer. Thanks so much!!

Searching for these bottles I am finding that they are compatible with the Pico Squeeze 2, the Capo, etc. No wonder they've vanished. Thanks again everyone. :)

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That pic looks exactly like the spare that came with my Capo squonk. I completely forgot I had it. Dug through some boxes - don't ask how many - and found it. Matches the broken bottle exactly! I think I'm going to shrink wrap the new bottle from the get go. Maybe it will help it last longer. Thanks so much!!

Searching for these bottles I am finding that they are compatible with the Pico Squeeze 2, the Capo, etc. No wonder they've vanished. Thanks again everyone. :)
    Super glad that I could help. And if it ever comes a time where you need this other bottle just let me know I do have a spare that I can send out I'm sure it won't cost much shipping so it'll be on the house. I have about four spares in total so it's not like you'll be taking out the last of mine or anything like that

• Love
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread