Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Motiv POD - Wismec Electronics Co.,Ltd

Motiv-POD_02.png

Motiv-POD_033.jpg

Rather largish, so definitely won't be a "stealth" system, but..... 4 ml pod looks nice.

Searching around to see who has 'em. Price seems good for the mod itself, no idea on replacement pod costs as yet. May snag one if it all seems cost effective.

Stay tuned. :D

Last edited:

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Looks like this one has hit the streets at an average price of 30 bucks. VaporDNA also sells the pods as part of the order for 4 bucks a pop. What I can't find, though, is the resistance of these pods? Don't want to order this thing only to find out that using my 45mg nic salts will be tantamount to suicide. :lol:

Reactions: Matti4g

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
FastTech now has these available for between 23-28 bucks a pop.

Got to looking at the size of this thing, and it's really not that much taller than the Cora I purchased last month. The Motiv is only 3mm longer than the Cora which still makes it easy to "hide". It's "fatter", but that's to be expected with the 4ml pod vs the 1ml pod on the Cora.

I may pull the trigger on this one. Gotta think on it a bit.

dansus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2016
    London
    Mine arrived today, mixed bag i would say.

Its quite big and heavy, but comfortable to hold. The button is big and clicky.

Love the pods, 4ml, easy to fill and swap flavours. Easy to take apart and clean if needed, it breaks down completely and rewicking is fairly simple for steady hands.

Downside is vape quality isnt the best and flavour is average. It uses the AIO style of coils, so the air goes down and across the top of the coil rather through it. As a result the juice cooks slightly, giving a harsher vape than the traditional method.

I will experiment with different coil diameters, see if that helps. Stock is 1.5mm ID and around 0.18mm SS wire.

Last edited:

David Wolf

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 11, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    Coils flood when they get hot, its like vaping on a water bonng.

Save your money.
    Good review and warning. I've resolved to never again buy any device using a coil with a solid bottom and no airflow through it like those spitty poor flavored Eleaf IC 1.1 coils.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread