WISMEC Reuleaux RXmini 80W

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
I've been looking for a small pocket mod and tank. Something for just grab and go to run a quick errand, go get gas, etc and not carry a dual battery mod.

I have a Reuleaux RX300 and have been happy with the quality so I decided on the Reuleaux RXmini from Heaven Gifts and I'm really liking this little mod and tank. It goes up to 80 watts and will deliver 25 amps. It's got temp control for stainless, nickel and titanium, bypass, TCR and preheat even. I've only used the temp control on 316 stainless but it seems to work well.

The tank in the kit is actually really surprising to me. I wasn't expecting too much from such a little tank but I'm kinda impressed! It's got good flavour and vapor production for such a little tank. It has more airflow than I expected to boot. While it's not TFV12 Prince airflow it's more than my Kanger subtank plus has and the flavour and vapor production are better in my opinion. It will go through the 2ml's faster than I ever anticipated.

If anybody has any questions, feel free to ask. I admit I'm not much of a writer but thought this was a pretty cool little kit. You can see the pictures here:

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/WISMEC-Reuleaux-RXmini-Kit-80W.html

Thanks for reading.

IMG_1481.JPG With my Damo tank on top

IMG_1482.JPG Next to his big brother, the RX 300 with my Cigpet eco12

Last edited:
Reactions: Chuck64
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread