Wismec RX300 (quad 18650) next gen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strtsmthng

Aug 15, 2018
To each his/her own - I do think most people would agree with you though based on how many dual 18650 mods have been released lately. Agreed that the RX300 is quite heavy and bulky, it took me some time to get used to it, now it is my daily vape - not for the power but for battery life and because it puts less stress on the batteries and allows me to use them to their full capacity.

Reactions: stols001

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
More is not always better.
I'm not sure how much of a market there is a for 4 battery mods. There are not that many people who need that much power/mAh or are prepared to deal with the bulk and weight that comes with it.
Based the polls I have seen here on ECF the vast majority of vapers use less than 30 watts, which can be serviced by a single battery. If you needed additional capacity a spare in a sleeve is lot more practical than a house brick sized mod.

• Agree

Strtsmthng

Aug 15, 2018
Fully agree that more is not always better, just as a matter of preference - I like big mods but 4 cells is enough. So no, I did not buy that 5 cell Kanger mod released a couple of months back ;-)
It does not seem I represent the majority here in any way, though, vaping between 50 and 80 watts.

Based the polls I have seen here on ECF the vast majority of vapers use less than 30 watts,....

That is indeed interesting, seeing as a least the pre-built coil manufacturers all seem to have settled between 50 to 100 watts "best" range for their coil heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread