With all the new items...

Status
Not open for further replies.

IVapus

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2010
atlanta
With all the new tanks and other carto's I forgot all about the bauway CE2 style clearomizers.
Now I noticed they are back in stock :blink: I need a Visa ecig card :laugh:

Have you tried these before? How do they compare to the CE2 ultimate(the ones with the thicker wicks and the tubes that don't crack and leak)? I've been using them for the last 4 months and I've been pretty happy with them, but they're getting harder and harder to find these days and I'm almost out. These are a bit more expensive also, so I was just wondering.

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
I just wish they would have got RS CE2's back in stock..but I don't think they will carry them again..also I wish they would have carried the DCTanks without the DCarts because I don't like poly-fill cartomizers :( I had to buy them elsewhere. I'm surprised they are not carrying the VV tubes either..another thing I had to buy somewhere else. I waited awhile to see what they were going to carry but they never got the things I wanted.

So mostly I'm buying just my e-liquid from them for now..in a few months I might be looking for another VV tube I like the one I got so much (just the tube and maybe a stainless one) and some more CE2's. I thought about getting a VV box mod but I can buy VV tubes with batteries for less than a mod would cost with a display charger and batteries.

I might buy some mod parts from them and build something sometime and they carry little things I need from time to time..also there are some things I would like to try that they have that are new but I really can't spend more on things and I have enough e cig stuff for a long time really. Below is my VV tube with a tank I got without the cartomizer and a slotted XL stainless steel CE2...

86220d1332384619-tank-ideas-mini-vv-tube.jpg

wolfstone5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2010
Somerset, Pennsylvania
I miss the RS CE2's too! I have one left that's still sealed so I'm going to have to order more soon. I tried the Bauway CE2's and wasn't too impressed. MadVapes gave me one when I visited their store. They tend to get really hot and the plastic tube warps. I got a Vision Stone the other day and it's been great. If you like CE2's, you should try one out (if you haven't already).

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
I miss the RS CE2's too! I have one left that's still sealed so I'm going to have to order more soon. I tried the Bauway CE2's and wasn't too impressed. MadVapes gave me one when I visited their store. They tend to get really hot and the plastic tube warps. I got a Vision Stone the other day and it's been great. If you like CE2's, you should try one out (if you haven't already).

I have 10 Smok tanks now and just bought 2 packs of Stainless Steel XL RS CE2's and a rotary tool to slot them so I don't need Vision Stones..I'll use the tool for a lot of other things. Also I still have a bunch of used CE2's I got from MadVapes last summer that can be cleaned/burned off almost as good as new.

I'm still using a few of them I didn't really need new ones but I was ordering tanks from a site that sold them so I got some packs..I also got 1 pack of the new CE2 Clearomizers with the thick tank and they seem to be good. I might try some Vision cartomizers sometime though but I've spent enough for now and I'm set on hardware for months at least...

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
I wasn't sure either but bought a eGo tank kit from MadVapes awhile ago and I have vinyl covered metal CE2's I got from them last summer. I removed the vinyl stickers cleaned them and filed..tried them in the tanks and they worked :) So I waited to see if MV would get just the tanks in and new CE2's awhile but when they didn't so I bought 8 tanks and a few packs of CE2's elsewhere. They work very well :)

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
We did just get some new Bauway CE2 styles in the other day. They look good but were single packed and not in boxes. We put them in baggies of 5.

We got some more stuff in today the shipment in the pic was 71 boxes and we got 23 via ups that are not in the pic. I think there's a bunch of new stuff in there as well as stuff we were out of. I love new stuff :)

hoog

shipment_1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread