The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Won yourself a new customer.

Discussion in 'VaporBomb' started by bcwest, Nov 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bcwest

bcwest Full Member Verified Member

Mar 26, 2010
    Honeoye Falls, NY
    I have received 7 bottles in the mail from Mutt as a prize from Poker. I got Mt. Mist, Grape, Carmel Apple, Banana, Peach, Chocolate Mint, and RY4.

So far, I have tried the Mt. Mist, Grape and Peach. These kick the hell out of any flavor I have tried prior to Vapor Bomb. I will definitely be regularly ordering the Grape, and trying as many new flavors that I can afford. Great liquids here. Thanks Mutt.

2. simplyrock

simplyrock Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 1, 2010
    Michigan
    welcome to the VB family...

3. btngchck

btngchck Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2010
    Gibraltar, MI
    BC.......Welcome to the fan club. There's nothing like VB juice!!!!

4. bcwest

Mar 26, 2010
    Honeoye Falls, NY
    All of the flavors that I have tried are dead on, first time it has been like that. 5th company I have gotten fluid from, and these are by far the best.

5. bcwest

Mar 26, 2010
    Honeoye Falls, NY
    Update: I love the Mt. Mist a lot, the grape is good but gets old in my opinion, the peach is great, the banana is great. The darker fluids are gross in my opinion, I have no idea what it is with the dark brown fluids, but they all taste horrid. This is not only from VB, I have tried a total of 4 dark fluids and every single one of them are god awful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.