Won yourself a new customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcwest

Verified Member
Mar 26, 2010
Honeoye Falls, NY
I have received 7 bottles in the mail from Mutt as a prize from Poker. I got Mt. Mist, Grape, Carmel Apple, Banana, Peach, Chocolate Mint, and RY4.

So far, I have tried the Mt. Mist, Grape and Peach. These kick the hell out of any flavor I have tried prior to Vapor Bomb. I will definitely be regularly ordering the Grape, and trying as many new flavors that I can afford. Great liquids here. Thanks Mutt.

btngchck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2010
Gibraltar, MI
I have received 7 bottles in the mail from Mutt as a prize from Poker. I got Mt. Mist, Grape, Carmel Apple, Banana, Peach, Chocolate Mint, and RY4.

So far, I have tried the Mt. Mist, Grape and Peach. These kick the hell out of any flavor I have tried prior to Vapor Bomb. I will definitely be regularly ordering the Grape, and trying as many new flavors that I can afford. Great liquids here. Thanks Mutt.

BC.......Welcome to the fan club. There's nothing like VB juice!!!!

bcwest

Verified Member
Mar 26, 2010
Honeoye Falls, NY
Update: I love the Mt. Mist a lot, the grape is good but gets old in my opinion, the peach is great, the banana is great. The darker fluids are gross in my opinion, I have no idea what it is with the dark brown fluids, but they all taste horrid. This is not only from VB, I have tried a total of 4 dark fluids and every single one of them are god awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread