Wooden box mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
So even though I haven't started vaping yet, awaiting my first kit still, I have some time, skills and wood to waste, before I return back to the states and thought I might start making a shell for a wooden box mod. Does anyone have an thoughts as to size dimensions and placement of holes for atomizer and power button, things of that nature. I have no idea how to even get started, but i will be searching the threads for ideas, just wanted to see if anyone had any thoughts. Thanks.

Maximillian

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2011
Nebraska
Heyas InsertWittyNameHere,

I think there's a modders forum here somewhere, but I couldn't find the link right off. Haven't done any of my own mods yet, although I do want to get in to that end of things in the future. You could start buy getting a kit from madvapes or the like, and see how they arrange things. Or visit your local radio shak type store and pick up a battery box, to get some dimensions and to cannibalize for battery terminals and whatnot. Also, quite a few of the forum suppliers here have pictures of the internals of their mods on their sites, that might be useful.

lol. Guess I don't really have any useful advice for you after all. Looking at what I typed, I basically said, check out the forums :p

:D

Maximillian the Moderately Mischievious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread