Status
Not open for further replies.

dearme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Colorado
I just starting having a problem with my switch cutting off toward the end of a long draw while still being pressed. I switched batteries just in case, but the problem still occurs periodically. Could it be this particular carto (single coil Boge 2.0 which are the only ones I use) rather than the switch? I did change the carto yesterday morning, but didn't notice the problem until last night. It doesn't happen all the time.......

dearme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Colorado
I did several searches without definite results. One of the searches came up with the Reo Lounge and I didn't want to read 1400 pages of lots of chatting, so I didn't explore that one.........LOL.......I do read the Reo forum now and then......but since I'm not really mechanically inclined I decided I'd rather Robert fix them than me, and they probably did need a dusting and cleaning anyway..........LOL

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
LOL Yeah, I can see how the REO sub-forum can be hard to find. It's located in the Forum suppliers section and it's easy to miss. And yeah, the Lounge is REAL busy and so, your post can get lost pretty easily. Since so much is going on.

Totally know what you mean and problems like the one you had. It's better just to send it to Rob and let him fix it for you. A lot of the stuff in the sub-forum isn't as technical. Mostly dealing with minor stuff like feeding an atty correctly and things along that nature. Plus, a lot of REOnauts are very social and enjoy talking about anything. There's a lot of fun threads there too. So, don't hesitate to participate. Everyone there is really friendly and will welcome you with open arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread