The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Woodvil Button Cutoff Problem

Discussion in 'REO (All Models)' started by dearme, Feb 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dearme

dearme Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 2, 2011
    Colorado
    I just starting having a problem with my switch cutting off toward the end of a long draw while still being pressed. I switched batteries just in case, but the problem still occurs periodically. Could it be this particular carto (single coil Boge 2.0 which are the only ones I use) rather than the switch? I did change the carto yesterday morning, but didn't notice the problem until last night. It doesn't happen all the time.......

2. dearme

Dec 2, 2011
    Colorado
    It's on the way to Rob. I couldn't get the simple fix he suggested to work for me, and they probably needed tweaking anyway, so I sent him both......LOL

3. pianoguy

pianoguy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 4, 2009
    Apple Valley, MN
    He'll have them back to you in a jiffy, good as new.

4. washvap

washvap Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2011
    wa
    Wow, really late to this thread. If you ever have any future questions about your REO then it's a good idea to check out the sub-forum:

Reos Mods

5. dearme

Dec 2, 2011
    Colorado
    I did several searches without definite results. One of the searches came up with the Reo Lounge and I didn't want to read 1400 pages of lots of chatting, so I didn't explore that one.........LOL.......I do read the Reo forum now and then......but since I'm not really mechanically inclined I decided I'd rather Robert fix them than me, and they probably did need a dusting and cleaning anyway..........LOL

6. washvap

washvap Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2011
    wa
    LOL Yeah, I can see how the REO sub-forum can be hard to find. It's located in the Forum suppliers section and it's easy to miss. And yeah, the Lounge is REAL busy and so, your post can get lost pretty easily. Since so much is going on.

Totally know what you mean and problems like the one you had. It's better just to send it to Rob and let him fix it for you. A lot of the stuff in the sub-forum isn't as technical. Mostly dealing with minor stuff like feeding an atty correctly and things along that nature. Plus, a lot of REOnauts are very social and enjoy talking about anything. There's a lot of fun threads there too. So, don't hesitate to participate. Everyone there is really friendly and will welcome you with open arms.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.