_____ willwork4woodville.jpg _____

Last edited:

Clark F

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2014
Tempe, AZ
You are a lucky man, didn't you just buy a broken one? Anyway, with ever other thread stating buy a REOS I doubt Rob will build any. Didn't build them starting out? He seems really busy keeping stock so maybe I guess.

I sorta realized today that I do not want to draw attention to myself while vaping with a beautiful piece. I'm going to buy a reos and a provari mini next payday and call it quits for awhile. Until tomorrow when I change my mind!!!

Now I may be getting on in years, but I don't need 5 months to plan on getting wood..... yet.

Raynman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Marion In USA
You are a lucky man, didn't you just buy a broken one? Anyway, with ever other thread stating buy a REOS I doubt Rob will build any. Didn't build them starting out? He seems really busy keeping stock so maybe I guess.

I sorta realized today that I do not want to draw attention to myself while vaping with a beautiful piece. I'm going to buy a reos and a provari mini next payday and call it quits for awhile. Until tomorrow when I change my mind!!!

I wouldn't bother with the Promini. You'll just sell it for another Reo.

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
So some facts as I know them.

Rob has stated that he will start building some Mechanical Woodvilles this year. How many and when has not been stated.

Rob has also stated that he will be building metal Reos designed to use a Kick type device for VV, again when has not been discussed.

So best thing I can say is practice your buying skills on his site often. My first Woodville sale was this past February, I was able to score 4. But I will not share my Ninja secrets. :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread