The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

woohoo!

Discussion in 'VaporBomb' started by charady, Dec 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. charady

charady Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 17, 2011
    Iowa
    Finally payday :toast: You know what that means???? I have money to order more cowboy juice! And some mango for the hubby. My crazy dad loves the desert ship (I can't even stand the smell of it when he uses it though!) So not a big order at all, but I was sad and missing my cowboy juice. Plus I want to try it in my new EMDCC! If ya can't tell, I am very very excited!

I see a mountain mist flavoring...but didn't you guys carry it in a juice before or am I imagining things? I want to try a mountain dew type juice at some point!

2. Mich1370

Mich1370 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
    Let me check tomorrow at work. It may just be out of stock, but We forgot to take it off of the Flavorings. I will let u know when I get into the office.

3. charady

Nov 17, 2011
    Iowa
    no rush, I won't have the extra cash for a bit to order more anyway lol. But thank you :)

4. ckim111

ckim111 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2009
    What's the cowboy taste like?

5. charady

Nov 17, 2011
    Iowa
    It is kind of a tobacco flavor but has a sweetness to it. I am no good at describing flavors though! It is the only "tobacco" flavor (other than clove, if that counts) that I have liked so far. But my favorite is to get it at 50/50 ratio, 60/40 like I got this time just isn't as sweet-of course, hubby likes it better this way. Who knew such a little change could make a big difference!

6. Mich1370

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
    It is out of stock, but I will let u know as soon as We get it in Charady.

7. charady

Nov 17, 2011
    Iowa
    Thanks Mich. Btw, I am enjoying the sample of orange you guys sent :) It is not something I would have bought and I was very apprehensive about trying it. Some things just don't sound good to me, what can I say. But, just like all your other fruits, it is right on in flavor! You guys are awesome :)

8. Mich1370

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
    That's y we do the free samples. Get people to explore flavors they normally woulldn't and they r free, so if ya like it.. great! If u don't, at least u didn't have to spend money on it and know better.

9. charady

Nov 17, 2011
    Iowa
    One time I thought it was pretty funny though...hubby had ordered green apple when it was the special. The next time he ordered again, he received a free sample of green apple lol! But it was a good thing, I needed more anyway ;)

10. Mich1370

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
    Haha they musta read ur minds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.