• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Word game

Status
Not open for further replies.

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    Interesting.

Habakkuk - Book in Bible.

good find.
    Selah (/ˈsiːlə/; Hebrew: סֶלָה‎, also transliterated as selāh) is a word used seventy-four times in the Hebrew Bible—seventy-one times in the Psalms and three times in Habakkuk. The meaning of the word is not known, though various interpretations are given below Selah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mississippi
    authority

Matthew 21:23 KJV)

23 And when he was come into the temple, the chief priests and the elders of the people came unto him as he was teaching, and said, By what authority doest thou these things? and who gave thee this authority?

There's 2 authorities for the price of one!:)

Okay.....I made a boo boo. The above two posts didn't show up on my screen. OOPSY! Okay, it's an 'i'..........

Isaiah

Book in the Old Testament

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mississippi
    Silas

Acts 16:25-28 (KJV)

25 And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them.
    26 And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.
    27 And the keeper of the prison awaking out of his sleep, and seeing the prison doors open, he drew out his sword, and would have killed himself, supposing that the prisoners had been fled.
    28 But Paul cried with a loud voice, saying, Do thyself no harm: for we are all here.

I love this story. Could have been a great escape, yet it turned into honor amongst prisioners.:)

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    not

Galatians 2:15-16

15 “We who are Jews by birth and not sinful Gentiles 16 know that a person is not justified by the works of the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in[a] Christ and not by the works of the law, because by the works of the law no one will be justified.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread