Not open for further replies.

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
Time for another giveaway!

What manner of vaping goodness is being given out?

First on the block:
Eco%20Safe%20Ecig%20Starter%20kits.jpg

Wordup ecig's Eco-Safe Freedom Mini Kit!
You'll get a complete starter kit, which includes 2 batteries, 2 mini BCC clearomizers (the first of its kind) with 1.8ohm coil units installed, a USB charger and wall adapter, and a 10ml bottle of Laurin's handcrafted e-liquid in any flavor, strength, and PG/VG mix that you'd like!

And second on the block:

I-Taste-134-Mini.JPG

An Innokin iTaste 134 Mini! It's just as powerful as the original; the 134 vapes like a beast, but it's such a large device. Now it's much more portable! The winner will get a complete kit, which includes the control head, 18350 and 18490/18500 tubes, and the new iClear x.1 cartomizer!

How do I enter?

Entering this contest is simple! Just send an email to free-giveaway@wordupecig.com with your preferred e-liquid flavor, strength, and PG/VG mix as well as your ECF username. Then, give us some feedback in either the Mods and RBA's thread OR the Wordup Ecig Flavor Thread. It's that simple!

The drawing will be on Wednesday, April 9th. Good luck! :vapor:

Last edited:

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
We'd love to ship out a few of the eRolls we still have on-hand, but that's not it :D

Today's hint: you won't find it on our website [yet]!

I know that probably doesn't narrow it down much (probably the opposite), but I can't give too much away on the first one :D

Next one will come out Friday!

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
4/2 Mystery Box Guess: Could it be The VapeCase? Those things look pretty cool haha

They're certainly.... unique lol. My first thoughts on seeing it were those iPhone commercials. "Smoker? There's an app for that."

Entered....and if it's not on the website....how can we tell????

but my guess would be a new starter kit.......

It's still early in the contest, it'll get much much easier as more hints are released. It is an item we'll be carrying very shortly but that we haven't mentioned yet on the site or on ECF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread