wordupecig coupon code??

Status
Not open for further replies.

taxicat

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
atlanta (norcross)
Jeffrey and Laurin (owners of Wordupecig) offer the best in customer service ! Free shipping also.

They are the only vendor, for my equipment, that I have bought from since I started my journey almost 6 months ago now.

They take the time with you to answer any questions and walk you through new stuff that you order.

One of their items that really rock for me are their 6 month guarantee atomizersthat are genuine Joye510. They worked together with Joye to manufacture this item and they are unique to wordupecig.

A bit more expensive, yes they are. For me, they are worth the few pennies more for the personalized service I always receive.

taxicat

Last edited:

lisabsn

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2010
Chicago IL
I agree. You get what you pay for and with wordup you get more. They held my hand and walked me through this process. I have also noticed that their VG juice is easier on my throat, I love Island from JC but it's a bit too drying. Flavors are pretty varied too, no multi ingredient super fancy stuff, usually stick to a single flavor, like Double Mint, or Dr. Pepper. I'm getting ready to try Rum and Coke. The flavors really shine through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread