World Vaping Day (Freebie Alert!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Bishop, California, United States
This is too funny. I'm not sure we haven't had a contest here yet that hasn't gone on longer...or had some sort of "issue".

Continuing along that path, we've picked two more people. Check your email, I'd post them here, but it's a little off to post full names on a forum without an okay.

thehangdude's going to Vapefest....who's the second?

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I can take another. I am taking my wife and maybe my 20 year old son (vaper). Hard to think that it would be hard to give away a free VapeFest ticket. I know there will be alot of people there.

Anyway, thanks for the contest and World Vaping Day awareness. I got an e-mail from Spike (is that his real name?). I will be going free. Now I just need to win a free two night stay in the hotel!!!

Paislia

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
NY, USA
I am wanting to go just cant make the commitment yet so i would rather see someone who will definitely be going to get the ticket, but if I dont get to go SOMEONE SEND ME A STICKER!!

I don't know what sticker you are talking about, but I will send you one!! Thanks for the ticket Dave and Dandafixr!!!! Woo Hoooooooooo!!!

-wait - what? No jacuzzi suite?? LOL - really thanks for hooking me up with tix!!

Paislia

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
NY, USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread