Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Just got myself a bravo rta. My first true rta. It came with some prebuilt quad core flat clapton coils so i used these first. They ohm out at .13. Also the first clamp style build head ive used so far. A bit tedious but not impossible. Its not exactly a cloud machine, but decent vapor anyway. As far as flavor, im very much impressed. All in all i think i got something good here that will cause me to put my tfv12 in rest mode for a good while.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Just got myself a bravo rta. My first true rta. It came with some prebuilt quad core flat clapton coils so i used these first. They ohm out at .13. Also the first clamp style build head ive used so far. A bit tedious but not impossible. Its not exactly a cloud machine, but decent vapor anyway. As far as flavor, im very much impressed. All in all i think i got something good here that will cause me to put my tfv12 in rest mode for a good while.
Yeah IMHO wick&wire generally beats drop in coils in all categories. Simplicity is the sole advantage

Reactions: stols001

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Glad to hear you are liking this one.

I've been considering picking one up as well. I'm primarily a single coil kind of guy, but I'm very familiar/comfortable building my Serpent SMM. Have a few other single coilers (Govad, Zeus) that are still in the boxes. This looks as simple to build/wick as the SMM but in a dual coil version.

Almost ordered one this weekend, but resisted spending any money. I have a feeling I'll have one in the near future though. :)

Kind of surprised there isn't more feedback on this RTA here though. I thought it was going to be more popular before it came out. Seems like a pretty nice design to me. Only complaint I've hear of is some leaking after refilling (possibly due to pressure in the tank from screwing on the lid). I'm familiar with this from the SMM though. I just vape a few good pulls right after screwing on the cap and that seems to vape enough liquid that the wicks will absorb anything that gets pushed up through the cotton and onto the deck.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread