The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Wotofo Bravo Rta

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds and Swaps' started by Hunter19877, Jul 15, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Hunter19877

Hunter19877 Full Member

Mar 21, 2021
    New Jersey
    Willing to trade or buy outright.

Long post but please hear me out.

I'm willing to trade just about anything. I have a Troll, a Zeus X (with both coil and mesh decks) a Kylin Mini 2, a Creed two Profile Ms, a Profile Unity, the Doom X Mesh.... I'll trade anyone or maybe even two.
    I'm even willing to trade a mod, with batteries. The Smok Scar-18 230w. With two hohmtech hohm Life 18650's. All of this is barely used and in like new condition.

The Bravo rta is sold out everywhere! I bought two of them about a year ago for 5$ a piece on wetvapes and it has been my main favorite ever since.I really love this rta... Ive purchased a lot of other rta's and not many of them can match the intense clean flavor I get from my bravo. TheSmok v12 Prince and v8 Cloud beast with their rba head give almost better flavor. The Taifun GT4 is almost as good. Zeux x is pretty good too. The Troll x was a huge let down at first but I got it tasting decent now. The Kylin mini 2, for me, is complete trash. Well not really but it's my least favorite. The Creed is decent.

Anyway my main rta's are the Bravo (all day every day) v12 Prince and Cloud beast (for work) taifun gt4 (daily) the rest I really don't use......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.