Wotofo Profile RDA mesh and VV dual squonk mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vilbourne

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2018
Finland
Hello im gonna share an user experience of wotofo profile mesh rda /nexmesh coil and add my thoughs of vandyvape pulse dual mod in the same mess.

IMG_20190113_203205.jpg

It comes with 5 colour options. I like gold and blue one the most. Painting seems to be good quality, and the rda overall look very good. Squonk pin is installed by default, so if you dont have a squonk mod you wanna change the 510 pin, so you dont flood your mod. Pin for dripping comes in the package. Now lets go testing. Wicking this one is easy but precise, you wanna do this good as possible for maxium performance.

Airflow - This is really good. Both sides have 19 litte holes and coil vertically between them. This give super smooth, adjustable, strong airflow. Its the best one i have ever used. Also the profile never get hot, or even warm, it stays perfectly cool even when you chainvape. You can adjust the airflow geniously with the top gap like shown in this picture.

IMG_20190113_203455.jpg

RDA for the masses.

Building the profile is relatively easy and fun with the tools provided. I dont go in detail, but its safe to say this one is simple for almoust every semi experienced vaper. I dont go in detail, just watch the video and you get the idea. One neat trick to maximaze the springn loaded ceramic deck performance: Screw the spring and ceramic platform off then use spare spring provided and combine it with the current spring. They fit perfectly in together and this way you double the uplift force. This give you better contact and more puffs per soak. Some even use pencil springs, may also work pretty good.

Performance and squonking

Name profile fit this rda very well. You get full range of flavors with this one. The full profile. I pick up new flavors i never tasted before with my mesh subohm tanks and with uwell valyrian. Taste is absolutely cosmic. Vapor production per wattage is literally insane. This surely satisfy even the cloud chasers. You cloud your indoor area in no time. The whole texture of vapor is really pleasant and also give nice little throat hit. Surely fullfilling experience, for me its perfect.

Squonking works incredibily well with this rda Like how it is meant to be, with pre installed squonk pin. Profile squonk system lead the ejuice just under the mesh coil where it spread to saturate the whole cotton. And the best part is this one hold so much cotton you get plenty of vapes after the cotton is fully saturated. You need to learn the "rhythym" of squonking but overall the squonk/vape ratio is really good. You can chainvape and chug clouds very carefree, this is awesome with an rda. Squonking wont need much attention, it works at home and on the go, this for me make all subohm tanks useless. This really combine the peak of RDA performance to one easy of use, carefree, portability system. This RDA is made for squonking and the profile masters it. Incredible performance and usability. Best of both worlds in one package.

I like to use coils by ofrf, its basicly wotofo selling under different name. These coils have x3 the density of orginal coil and lower resistance 0.11-0.13ohm vs 0.18ohm. It ups the performance little by higher wattage and eliminate spitback perfectly when the coil is over saturated. When i dripped the orginal coil i sometimes got little spitback when coil is soaked too much, but this coil perform much better. I like little warmish and densier vape so i use nexmesh at 70w and orginal at 56w. Not a huge and groundbreaking difference but still little better and why not when the price is almoust the same. You can also build any 1 coil build very easily on this deck.

This rda is solid masterpiece and hard to find anything to whine about. Well the gap sit really tight and feel bad for the mods 510 connector when pulled off. I use my old and abandonded istick40w mod to pull it off. Or then you should saturate the O rings inside. You need to be precise when building this, remember to comb and fluff the cotton. Cut cotton same shape like in the video and trim well. Double spring trick up the performance of spring ceramic platoform even further.

I give the profile RDA mesh score 9.8/10.
I feel this is the peak of vaping for me. I can only see the booming of this rda to spread even more. With superb squonk and top rda performance, this thing blow all subohm tanks and competition out of the water.

VandyVape Pulse Dual Squonk mod.

Now i shortly give my thoughs of this dual 18650 battery squonk mod. Even when you probably dont need 220w of power but the battery life of dual battery mod make life easier.

This is the tiniest regulated dual battery squonk mod out there. Ergonomicaly it fits perfectly in hand
IMG_20190113_223042.jpg

Squonk system is easy to operate and you just remove the front panel which sit and fit really nicely. No need to remove the batteries, this is simple. Batteries sit really firmly in place and rattling is not possible. Battery cover is well made and function well. Cant see any problems coming
IMG_20190113_223536.jpg

The bottle is 7ml and feels good to squonk. Not too soft or hard. Squonking and juice return work perfectly. No leaks, no problems. Only when you fill the squonk bottle you get most likely a drop or 2 of ejuice on you fingers when you tight it back in place.

Screen is nicely placed and good size oled. Give all the info you need. Basic stuff is easy to learn, like locking/unlocking, reseting puff counter, refresh coil resistance, use stealth and so on. I only use wattage mode but if you wanna learn all the addiotional functions you need to spend some time with the manual
IMG_20190113_204919.jpg

You can usb charge 2a(quickcharge) and dual pulse is firmware upgradeable. It deliver power fast and accurate. Use the new and latest pulse chip. Fires pretty much instantly.

Performance wise both squonk and firing there are nothing to complain. Battery life is really good with dual high mah batteries like lg hg2. No leaks or problems. But ergonomics are the best part. Fire button and squonk are easily reached, it feel very natural and well though. No need to adjust your hand in anyway, you just squonk or fire or even both at same time..

Overall it is very impressive dual squonk mod. It has some weight and feel solid and quality device. It fits perfectly in hand and does what it is supposed to do and does it perfectly. It only comes with 1 bottle so that is a minor minus. Surface material is anti fingerprint and buttons are solid and clicky. Hard to find anything to complain. This wont let you down.

I give vandyvape pulse dual 9.7/10. It is a pleasure to use and hold. Work really well and battery life is good.everything is precise. I can warmly recomend this one.
IMG_20190113_204550.jpg

IMG_20190113_231047.jpg

Last edited:

Vilbourne

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2018
Finland
Here are some building tips i learned and realized. These keep the profile giving peak performance for a very long time:

Notice the extensions on both side of the screw. Keep cotton lined like this, no need to fill the chamber 360 degrees
IMG_20190118_021240.jpg

Juice return work really fast and contact between the mesh and cotton are perfect this way. Can expect at least few thousand vapes at 70w.(nexmesh)
IMG_20190118_021155.jpg

Overall both have been working without a single problem. Spring loaded deck is a gamechanger, it has a very tight pressure againts the mesh coil, when you open coil screws the system spring up with great force. Flavors are cosmic with this rda, put my valyrian to shame when i compared with same ejuice. This is so over the top performer on every level...

Vilbourne

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2018
Finland
Squonk bottle neck tore and made the whole system useless! It only comes with 1 bottle. Seller didnt give even partial refund, he told me he try to get me a new bottle and inform me later. May take some time... So the bottle aint future proof, i were playing red 2 and vaping when i lost squonk pressure and hand soaked on ejuice. Its a good squonk mod but you need spare bottles to be safe. I found the devpo topside squonk mod i were fascinated by the top filling system, never need to remove the bottle again and mess hands on ejuice. Its also 10ml and comes with spare. Cost me too much and had to buy 21700 batteries, but i couldnt resist. It feel really sturdy and is really simple to use. So far im loving it. Will share my thoughs when ive used and studied it more.
IMG_20190119_231855.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread