Wotofo Recurve RDA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burkett17

Mar 13, 2018
When it comes to good single-coil squonking RDAs, I always have better luck in the higher end of vaping. My favorites like the KRMA and Venna are all from the higher end and cost a lot more than the normal rda!

What’s in the package:

* 1 pc Wotofo Recurve RDA

* 1 pc Spare 810 Drip Tip

* 1 pc 510 Drip Tip Adapter

* 1 pc User Manual

* 1 bag Compwire Coils

* 1 bag Japanese Cotton

* 1 bag Extra Screws

Screw Dimensions:

* Thread Length: 4.2mm

* Thread Diameter: 2.5mm

* Overall Length: 5.4mm

RDA Specifications:

* Diameter: 24mm

* Height: 35mm

* Net Weight: 45g

* Gross Weight: 135g

Most of the single coil squonking RDAs from China have been disappointing in terms of design, flavor or both. That’s why I was a bit skeptical of the Wotofo Recurve RDA, but

I was wrong. Although it looks very much like a Chinese-designed RDA, and airflow is very unique. This RDA was definitely meant for flavor-chasing, the fact that it is 24mm is actually very misleading. The build deck itself is only about 20mm, but the thick topcap makes it 24mm in total overall diameter.

At about $25, the Recurve comes in many different colors and is made from 304 stainless steel. It has a single-coil postless deck with an “airflow wall”. The wall actually has six small airflow holes on each side. You control the side airflow by twisting the topcap.

The Wotofo Recurve comes pre-installed with the bottom-feeding pin, and you get a standard 510 pin as well. Plus, there’s almost no juice well on this RDA, which means it was designed first as a squonking RDA, but I also tried as a dropper and it still kept up but you mainly want to use this with a squonker.

Pros

• Smooth airflow & great flavor

• Easy to build

• 810 & 510 compatible

Cons

• Un-Appealing Design

• 24mm diameter- I would rather it be 22 because most squonkers only fit up to 22 but the new top caps should change my mind once I try one out

• Tiny juice well

For the price, it’s a damn good single-coil squonking RDA. I think the upcoming new PMMA / PEI topcaps will take it to the next level by making it 22mm so that should make it look a lot better than the awkward 24mm cap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread