Status
Not open for further replies.

p.opus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Coral Springs FL
I looked on the website and I looked at the ProVari passthrough module and it just looks like a lot of work to use, and then you gotta take it out if you want to go out and all that mess.

What if ProVape took a LiPo pouch or hardwired IMR 18490 and created a battery insert that also had a charging circuit in it with a micro usb jack on the bottom or on the bottom side of the cap.

This would make it something like some of the dna mods with internal batteries and like the MVP in that you could vape while on USB but also pull out the USB connector and it acts like a battery.

After the LiPo pouch wears out, you could send the "power pack" back to ProVape for a nominal fee and they could replace the LiPo pouch or whatever battery they put in and then send it back to you..

The power pack would be self contained and have it's own "cap" that screws into the body of the ProVari. When you had to turn in the pack for "refurbishing" you simply use normal batteries with the original cap until the unit comes back.

I'm sure this would kill the normal passthrough module, but it would be so much more convenient.

p.opus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Coral Springs FL
Not a huge fan of the passthrough itself. But would love a "battery pack" that can be charged while still in the ProVari.

Like when I'm at work, it's 2pm, I forgot (or don't want) to carry a spare battery. So while I'm sitting at my desk, I plug my micro usb into my ProVari and let it charge while I'm working...And if I need a toke, just take it while I'm charging.

3 hours later, it's time to go home and woohoo!!! fully charged.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread