Status
Not open for further replies.

ainako

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2008
Southern California
The Line, Bulli A2 or A2T, MarkT

The line? whats that? BTW I just received my bulli A2MT, and am enjoying it thus far. I am fixing to get an a2 classic though, as it can be a drip, cart, or tank atty. The a2 classic also supposedly gives more flavor, not that the A2MT doesn't give good flavor though.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Last edited by a moderator:

Stownz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2010
Guthrie, OK
Picture124.jpg

I hate the GG price tag, and then getting hit even harder when you buy one used. Nothing compares though, absolutely nothing.

ainako

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2008
Southern California
The Genesis Line

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modding-forum/224396-genesis-line-mini-genesis.html

and congrats on your Bulli - mine should be here any day also.

how do I get a hold on one of those? The iatty is nice and all but for someone who like to change flavors frequently its no good, and also I find it to be a great hassle to change the coil. I had two and sold one back to imeo because it would not stop leaking on me. Its working fine for him though. Also my other iatty is out of commission because I had destroyed the bottom plastic because it has gotten stuck. I know many have had no problems at all, but I am having a lot of buyers remorse for the iatty. I am also having a bit of trouble over the price of the multiatty too but we shall see how it is once it comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread