Would like your input and opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

redheadone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
North Carolina
Just wanted to throw out a question to my fellow ecf members and suppliers and would like your imput. I was making an order last night and mad a comment in the comment section when a thought occured to me. I was wondering if the vendor actually read the comment when they received my order or just went ahead and filled the order without reading it. Now I know many of you have seen the little comment box when you place an order and I assume plenty of you have have made a comment when you have placed an order. My question to you is : Have you ever made a comment when placing an order and if you have did you ever wonder if your comments were actually read. If you are a vendor do you actually read the comments submitted to you by your customers. I am just curious as to how many people actually use the comment box ad how many vendors actually read them.

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
if you want to know if your supplier is reading your comment(s).. you should simply put..

A/S/L

lol ok i'm done.. sorry. bored :D

th_LMAO.gif

I always leave remarks when I order from OSDIYS and they're always read. One of these days, I'll have to leave a funny remark when I order from IKV just to see what happens.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Heck yeah, most of the companies I order from read the comments ;)

In fact, a good example would be the sample I got from Vermillion River today. You can usually only get 20mg or 0mg and I asked in the comment box if I could have 10mg, and they did :) They wrote me a note telling me they did and to shake it vigorously, good service!

Another time, I asked NiteLiteVapor if they would ever have the option to have 100%vg 12mg (before they only offered I think 8 and 24mg?) and they sent me a 30ml bottle of 12mg all vg, for free :)

Don from backwoods brew always responds to me weird comments I leave him, as well as Ben from alien Visions.

Oh yes, they're reading :) well, some of them are!

JustaGuy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Beyond The Sea
I've left comments on orders @ TastyVapor, Cignot, Liberty-Flights. ALL have followed the comments. In addition, I've emailed every vendor and ALL answered. I've also used their live-chats. These are ways I use to "test" the customer service with vendors. The more communicative and helpful, the more reliable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread