Would the clearomizer connect to the very end of a TTT Gooseneck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuiceHound

Verified Member
Sep 6, 2012
Gainesville, FL, USA
I'm really trying to figure out a workable solution to the vaping in bed conundrum. I've seen a lot on the Totally Twisted Texas Gooseneck, but see a possible drawback on that particular design and wanted some feedback here. I exclusively use different sizes and types of eGo batteries, with Vision brand V3 clearomizers. If I'm understanding the TTT Gooseneck's design correctly, you connect your clearomizer (with eGo adapter if needed?) to the very end of it, and the gooseneck delivers the voltage to the end connection, correct? If so, I don't think that would solve the drip issue for me as the clearomizer would have to still be tilted higher than 90 degrees. What I think we need to fix that solution, and this solution may be hard build one that covers all models, is a gooseneck that connects/screws-on the top of the clearomizer, where your drip-tip connects. That would facilitate just extending the vapor channel, not the voltage, make sense? I really like the actual gooseneck material (looks like the ones used on LittleLites), as opposed to a poly-tube or something of that nature. Please correct me if I'm wrong about this, or if I am correct, has anyone heard of other alternatives, or have any other ideas on this? Also, I wanted to get a couple going to use in the car for safer vaping while driving, as was the impetus of the idea for TTT. Keeping the clearomizer on top of the battery would also increase the safety around your face as well, I think.

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread