Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
IFAIK, they've been around for a while. If you read the reviews you'll find a lot of negative ones. Personally I wouldn't buy one.

First I've seen of them, but I've only been vaping a couple of months, and I don't think they've made it to this side of the pond, but I do know that my metal ones sometimes get quite warm, I don't think I'd like to be around a plastic one if it were to vent, especially as there are a lot of idiots out there who know nothing about battery handling, I've seen a lot of burns in my life and they are not pretty.

BaDaBooM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
uk
First I've seen of them, but I've only been vaping a couple of months, and I don't think they've made it to this side of the pond, but I do know that my metal ones sometimes get quite warm, I don't think I'd like to be around a plastic one if it were to vent, especially as there are a lot of idiots out there who know nothing about battery handling, I've seen a lot of burns in my life and they are not pretty.

I see your point.

When over stressed batteries have a nasty habit of swelling before they start to vent. Most mech's have vent holes at the bottom. Batteries have the pressure valve at the located at the top. Swollen battery in a metal tube preventing gases to escape out the bottom = pipe bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread