Would you take business advice from Dr Suess and Winnie The Pooh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
Compliments of Essential Wholesale's Newsletter (where I get my PG & VG from)

Here is some nifty business advice from world renown, best selling... children's cartoons ??

Here is a couple of examples of each, more at the websites.

“Being crazy isn't enough.” Dr. Seuss

There is a certain level of craziness that it takes to be an entrepreneur. But it isn’t the crazy factor that matters; it is the action behind the crazy idea, concept or dream that drives your business.

“Why fit in when you were born to stand out?” Dr. Seuss

Many people will never understand your decision to become an entrepreneur. That is because they look at the world from the perspective of belief that everyone was born to hold a job, but you were born to create jobs for others from your dreams.

More Here: DR. SUESS WORDS OF BUSINESS.WISDOM - Blog - EssentialU

“Some people care too much, I think it's called love.” Winnie the Pooh

You should be in the business of what you love. Caring too much fuels passion and drive like no other essential business element can. Love what you do and do what you love.

“They're funny things, Accidents. You never have them till you're having them.” Winnie the Pooh

You can’t make mistakes in your business if you aren’t working in your business. I know that sounds like a strange goal, but you know you are moving forward if you have had to fix some mistakes. If you never had something you had to change or fix then you must be standing still. [/quote] More Here: Winnie the Pooh Business.Advice - Blog - EssentialU

There really is some good advice here. Read both links to learn all the things they never taught you in the Harvard School of Business. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread