WOW Black Licorice

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
I got a sample of the Black Licorice, and knew I would either love it or hate it (Hate black licorice, but love good and plentys - go figure!) Well, the Black Licorice is great! It is sweet and tastes just like Good and Plentys to me! It has a very strong flavor - and a nice throat hit even at 11mg. This is a great flavor for those times when you want a nice, strong satisfying flavor that really wakes you up! Two thumbs up on this one! ;)

jtcaseyjr

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2010
Oak Harbor, WA
I got a sample of the Black Licorice, and knew I would either love it or hate it (Hate black licorice, but love good and plentys - go figure!) Well, the Black Licorice is great! It is sweet and tastes just like Good and Plentys to me! It has a very strong flavor - and a nice throat hit even at 11mg. This is a great flavor for those times when you want a nice, strong satisfying flavor that really wakes you up! Two thumbs up on this one! ;)

Black Licorice has been my all day vape for weeks now, LOVE the stuff!!. However I wanna try the new flavors they just got in Waffles and Pancakes...those just sound soooooo good, especially in the morning with my coffee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread