Wow! Drip Tips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

faeriekari

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2010
El Dorado, KS
Ok so my fiance kept wanting to get a drip tip. I didn't see the big deal in them but I ordered us both one. He got the Delrin one and I got a silver anodized dripper tip. I figured if I liked his, I wouldn't have to wait on another order and they aren't that expensive. I got them in the mail today when I got up. He's not home yet so I don't know what his experience will be but .. omg, I love mine. I understand now why people just drip. Better flavor, better hit. I actually got a head rush. Now THIS is vaping.

So happy with it and thought I would share :)

PS. I got ours from madvapes

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
Madvapes, rules. I am glad to hear you like dripping. I tried every cart mod on this site and for me none of them came close to dripping. I do really enjoy the new low resistance cartomizers for the 510 as well. If you ever try them, keep in mind that you can also use a drip tip with them. Instead of taking off the cap to fill, just drip away as soon as the flavor starts to drop off.

hiram13pm

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2010
Merced, CA
Yeah, driptips rock. I drip at home on a LR atty (ego/510), and use LR cartomizers when I'm driving or in situations where dripping really isn't an option. Next order, if you haven't tried 'em, try a LR cartomizer... they give great flavor & less time before a refill than a regular cart, and are good for when you *can't* drip.

faeriekari

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2010
El Dorado, KS
Madvapes, rules. I am glad to hear you like dripping. I tried every cart mod on this site and for me none of them came close to dripping. I do really enjoy the new low resistance cartomizers for the 510 as well. If you ever try them, keep in mind that you can also use a drip tip with them. Instead of taking off the cap to fill, just drip away as soon as the flavor starts to drop off.

Yeah and here's another funny thing. I had ordered a 5 pack of cartridges ($2.49) because we have been trying to do the zfm and needed the silicone tops. Instead I received a 5 pack of cartomizers ($9.00) which I have been thinking about trying. I was only charged the $2.49. So I'm thinking.. do I ask to get the right thing or just hush my mouth and give the cartos a try since I got them so cheap?

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Yeah and here's another funny thing. I had ordered a 5 pack of cartridges ($2.49) because we have been trying to do the zfm and needed the silicone tops. Instead I received a 5 pack of cartomizers ($9.00) which I have been thinking about trying. I was only charged the $2.49. So I'm thinking.. do I ask to get the right thing or just hush my mouth and give the cartos a try since I got them so cheap?

Def hush your mouth and enjoy the cartomizers!

CooL_SpoT

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Trenton, Ontario
Drip tips = Yay!! :laugh:

Just got mine today and I lurbs it so!

I, too, tried almost every cart mod I could find and they just didn't do the trick. This one would leak too much and flood the atty (I'm good at that on my own, I don't need the cart doing it for me), that one wouldn't wick as well as I wanted, and another would need topping off too frequently.

Finally I figured, "Why not? I'm essentially dripping all the time anyway!". Now I'm just going to use a PTB cart for driving and my slick little Drip Tip for... well... the rest of the time! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread