The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

wow for those who love th bubble gum watermelon hits the spot!

Discussion in 'Tasty Vapor' started by markimar, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. markimar

markimar Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2010
    Orlando
    I never knew what th was till I tried it! Finally put it in my saber wow! Great th and vapor galore! And great taste to boot it's my number one, then caramel popcorn! God I love this stuff. Geoff needs to make this a premium.

2. ironslave

ironslave Super Member ECF Veteran

May 16, 2010
    Omaha
    I'm still trying to find the so called throat hit that everyone is Talking about too.... I'm gonna have to get me an order of that... How much nic and what pg/vg ratio did you use?

3. YePsTeR

YePsTeR Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2010
    Northern Michigan
    What mix did you get and nic. level????? Sounds good to me too and I haven't tried the carmel popcorn either...is the popcorn any good???

BTW..your avatar always makes me crack up....:)

4. sooperdrave

sooperdrave Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    get some atomic cinnacide. youll find some th. :)

5. markimar

Mar 17, 2010
    Orlando
    Well I vape at 48 and 36 10% vg and 20% respectively. Caramel popcorn is my # 2 now.

6. YePsTeR

Jan 4, 2010
    Northern Michigan
    couldn't find the watermelon bg??? Did you custom make that one??

7. markimar

Mar 17, 2010
    Orlando
    Yes it's custom just ask for bubble gum watermelon you will definetly want bubble gum as the main flavor. Bubble gum is a very light flavoring like cotton candy so you want to go heavy on bubble gum. In the comments section just put you want strong bubblegum. You can thank vaporingqueen for getting me hooked on it!

8. YePsTeR

Jan 4, 2010
    Northern Michigan
    Yep Yep...and THANKS!!!

9. Moshmarr

Moshmarr Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2010
    Minneapolis
    Well hmmm... maybe not something I would usually consider. But I am running a bit low on TV, and I do love some watermelon every now and then, so I'm gonna order some up this afternoon! And yep, the caramel popcorn is indeed all that. Absolutely love it.

10. Xanax

Xanax Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2010
    East Coast
    Sounds damn good and I'm a hardcore throat hit fanatic, so, I'm definitely trying this. Thanks markimar. (and vaporingqueen)

11. dwillings

dwillings Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2009
    Calhoun, MO
    This sounds amazing but I'm a little weary of fruit flavors, I never usually can taste them on inhale..

12. markimar

Mar 17, 2010
    Orlando
    I too am not a huge fruit flavor fan unless its mixed with something else. But watermelon bubble gum is an all day vape for me! Can't get enough of the stuff! That and caramel popcorn!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.