Wow... If I only knew then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chilly Bone

Dec 27, 2014
Like many i entered the world of vape on V2 ecig starter kit... That didnt last long before graduating to an itaste vv/vw with an aerotank mini... Then to an itaste svd and a sigieli zmax with aerotank v2. I was constantly frustrated with burnt tastes, expensive coil replacements that were hit & miss and inconsistant. So... I purchased a russian 91% a couple weeks ago and WOW! Flavors come alive, the vaper production is amazing! Just reveived my provari3 in the mail today.... And life is now complete!! lol

Too bad i didnt know then what i know now... Lots of wasted $$ chasing the perfect vape.

White Stone

Oct 8, 2014
Trenton, FL
Been there, done that, still on the journey. It is expensive learning/trying things. We have bought isticks and now are using Aspire Mini tanks. Been using BDC's and have begun switching to BVC's. A nice step up but no donuts. I want a nice little Smok dripper to play with. We bought a clone dripper and the threads on the part that inputs into the Mod/Battery were awful and stripped our Mechanical Mod. No more clones for us.

Also, still trying to nail down a juice, or two, that my husband and I like. I love Cinnamon in anything. He hates it. He likes Nic, I do not. Much to learn yet.

Welcome to the forum,
White Stone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
The ego kits we bought lasted a month before better showed up at our door. Once I figured out the mechanics of vaping I began rebuilding then vaping protanks since they came out and over a year and half later I vape kayfuns and russains but my wife still likes her protanks.
I have many things I have bought just to have and didn't like along with several PV's that have gone out to pasture but never really IMO(not my wife's) wasted any money on vape gear. I spent that on crappy juices that I just can't throw away and got a army of YUK juices.

sketchness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA
Been there, done that, still on the journey. It is expensive learning/trying things. We have bought isticks and now are using Aspire Mini tanks. Been using BDC's and have begun switching to BVC's. A nice step up but no donuts. I want a nice little Smok dripper to play with. We bought a clone dripper and the threads on the part that inputs into the Mod/Battery were awful and stripped our Mechanical Mod. No more clones for us.

Also, still trying to nail down a juice, or two, that my husband and I like. I love Cinnamon in anything. He hates it. He likes Nic, I do not. Much to learn yet.

Welcome to the forum,
White Stone

If you like cinnamon you have to try Grandma's Cinnamon Danish from nicoticket.com

And I have stripped threads on clones and authentics alike.

Current favorite dripper is the mutation x v2. Pretty affordable for authentic and super easy to build. you can build singles or duals. and make it as restrictive or airy as you would like. My little smok dripper is kind of lame. The only cool thing about it is building coils that fire on an ego battery

Warpigs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
USA
The ego kits we bought lasted a month before better showed up at our door. Once I figured out the mechanics of vaping I began rebuilding then vaping protanks since they came out and over a year and half later I vape kayfuns and russains but my wife still likes her protanks.
I have many things I have bought just to have and didn't like along with several PV's that have gone out to pasture but never really IMO(not my wife's) wasted any money on vape gear. I spent that on crappy juices that I just can't throw away and got a army of YUK juices.

I think we all at some time get some juices we don't like. I have 2 shoeboxes full of them. I keep them for back-up.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Too bad i didnt know then what i know now... Lots of wasted $$ chasing the perfect vape.

Oh, such a common story.

I don't consider money I spent wasted once I had quit the cigarettes. It's just the money before I was able to quit that seems somehow pointless expenditure.

I'm convinced that companies like V2 (Blu, Halo G6, Njoy, Vype, Vuse) all KNOW that what they sell is almost a placebo product. But they don't care, because nobody can sue them for telling lies about how many puffs and how much nicotine. V2 are one of the worst for ripping people off (well, in the UK anyway) and apart from the brand I used, they are right up there near the top of the pile for bad value for money.

Mccannch

Nov 10, 2014
NY
Oh, such a common story.

I don't consider money I spent wasted once I had quit the cigarettes. It's just the money before I was able to quit that seems somehow pointless expenditure.

I'm convinced that companies like V2 (Blu, Halo G6, Njoy, Vype, Vuse) all KNOW that what they sell is almost a placebo product. But they don't care, because nobody can sue them for telling lies about how many puffs and how much nicotine. V2 are one of the worst for ripping people off (well, in the UK anyway) and apart from the brand I used, they are right up there near the top of the pile for bad value for money.

Not sure I would lump njoy in that list. They seem to be helping the vaping industry as a whole. As far as the rest, if it's a means to finding a system that works for a person to stop smoking then I would say there is value there. Everyone has to start somewhere.

sketchness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA
Oh, such a common story.

I think anything that gets people interested in vaping is a good thing. I vaped a cigalike for about a day and decided I wanted to try something better. But it got me started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread