WOW, love the juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShimmyPrincess

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2009
The Windy City
When you try the French Roast, let me know what you think. The whole 'chemistry kit' concept is pretty cool.

Hummm, you have intriqued me :) I personally love DIY and saw their site as a bonus anyway....the little baby glass bottles are just too cute. Wonder when new stock will arrive? I'd like to try the caramel too...so many flavors, so little $$$ :p

Wolf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2009
Kingston, WA, U.S.A.
I've been vaping blueberry for the past few days and loving it. I tried the p-nut butter cup. It is wonderful, but I can only use it for a few hours or I feel like I've OD'd on Reese's. Hubby loves the French Roast, but he just finished the last of what I had. I really like the amaretto. It is probably my favorite at the moment. We both found the cinnamon to be a little mild. I'm looking forward to trying some of the other flavors once they are in stock.

shakey ceasefire

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
San Francisco
Got the french roast flavor today, and it is excellent. I'm detecting a hint of mocha, but this is only my first mix. really looking forward to trying the cinnamon.

So far i've tried amaretto, caramel crisp and french roast. all are excellent.

caramel crisp is by far the strongest raw flavor out of the 3. this is a big plus, because just a few drops are enough for a mixture, without compromising the nic content. just don't spill it on your clothes .. it's very fragrant.

JL is my fave juice supplier by far, but if i had one suggestion, it would be stronger raw flavorings. Id like to get close to 36mg, and still have strong taste. I've encountered some suppliers, which may (or may not be, don't know for sure....) be selling 0 nic juice as a raw flavoring, which is only useful if you're OK with diluting nic content.

JL has a great thing going here, continue to bring on the concentrated flavors (and maybe even some concentrated tobacco flavors???) along w/ 36mg VG and you can do no wrong ...

MrsJaaxx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2009
Atlanta, GA
www.juicyliquid.com
Violet's Blueberry, P-nut Buttercup, and Banana-nut and some of the stronger ones as well as the Caramel. We get mixed reviews on the cinnamon-- some say it's wonderful and others say that it is too mild. It is not as strong as, say, Lorann's Cinnamon, but it doesn't have the oil in it.

nicfix75

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Orlando, FL
OK well I'm not usally a reviewer but I happen to keep track for myself (gettin old and brain stops working on occasion) so here is my thoughts on carmel chrisp not that anyone asked or cares I just like to share ;) lol

1) Juicy liquid Carmel chrisp,Mixed to a raio of 30 drops juice to 8 drops of flavor

2) I used a BE112, New atomizer ( cleaned ) and fresh charged new battery

3) I used drip method I find I use less liquid this way.

4) All I smell is the carmel,well on second sniff mabey somthing a little nutty. But I can't be sure, but it smells yummy

5) At first there is alot of carmel then on the exhale there is a new flavor not sure what it is , it is just sweet enough not over powering.

6) It has a decent amout of vapor. Thick and billowy

7) There is Definitely a throat hit without the burn though, some of the ones I have tried feel like my throught is on fire.

8) I would not be able to vape it all day because of the sweet flavor ( I like them but only as a "treat" ) I tend to stick to mild flavors during the day, However after dinner I think it is a fantatic dessert.

9) . I think for the money it is a great value. You get the flavorless nic juice separate from the flavor that was you can mix to your taste buds and if you don't like the flavor you can still vape the juice and not have wasted money. The packageing was good, I love the ratio card in the kit as I am new to mix your own and was not sure of mix ratios. Labels are good as well I have gotten some juice on there and it is still readable some I have bought I don't know what flavor they are because of leakage and "dissapearing ink"

Over all I like the flavor I would give taste a 4 out of 5. Vapor production is a five for me. throat hit is Definitely there . Then again every taste bud/ vapor style is different so....

I hope noone minds me sharing. I would also like to say thank you for the fast shipping. I will be back for more.

EDIT- sorry can't spell its late lol

Last edited:

nicfix75

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Orlando, FL
Not a problem I liked it so much I voluntered to do another for someone lol

When I put it up I wasn't sure if you had to be asked to do it or not I figure I would take a chance.

I like details it helps bring the experence back when I read them. Getting older and brain doesn't remember thing all the time lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread