Wow, pineapple is here already

Status
Not open for further replies.

fizil

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Norcross, Ga
www.ivape.net
It came in a bubble wrap mailer containing 2 biz cards and the juice...wrapped in 15 layers of shrink wrap. That's not a bad thing, my other juices just came in ziptop baggies, and I could smell the bouquet of all three when I opened the box. So if that smell bothers you, this wrap job might be for you. The shipping label says 7/30/10 [friday] and it got here today 8/2/10 [monday] from South Carolina to Georgia. Super fast.

I'll drop another line on how it vapes later. I've got to figure out how to clean my atties out. Not having much luck with the burnt tasting one :( The other has fried apple, and it's going well...don't wanna jinx it :p

jude8753

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2010
PA
I also received my Pineapple which I recently won in the contest on Monday wrapped the same way and decided to test it on my Screwdriver, I drip by the way. It smelled like pineapple and I was expecting a great pineapple taste at 12 mgs. I didn't get the taste I was expecting, but got lots of vapor and actually got a small TH, however when I exhaled through my nostrils I got a burn or as I call it a nose hit.

I put it away and tried it on my 510 today and it tasted a little better so I think I will let it age for a few more days before I try it again. I also think I will mix a little with some cheesecake I have and see what that tastes like. Thank-you so much for having the contest and I appreciate the juice..

fizil

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Norcross, Ga
www.ivape.net
I didn't get much pineapple taste yesterday when i started dripping it onto my 510 with standard atty. But I do know it was put into a freshly cleaned atty. That atty has been drying over night since, and this morning the pineapple flavor is much better to me. The flavor reminds me a little of the candied pineapple, which is one of my all time fav treats :D The TH is mild for me, but I prefer that. My friends laugh at me when I wince vaping my 24mg stuff [i only smoked like 5 cigs a day anyways]. I get a really good flavor with a little vapor lose if i take puffs kinda like on an old man pipe [sorry about the description...didn't want you to think water pipe].

I really like this flavor!

A few other notes i've noticed since my last post:
* I like this tall skinny 10mL bottle more than the short fat ones. I'm not having troubles with too many drips coming out onto my atty. Even if that 4rth one is coming out, releasing the bottle sucks it right back up in there. I think this saves on wasted juice and makes the bottle not get coated in it as well.
* The juice is crystal clear, which some reviewers mentioned that might help not gunk up atties, and i'm hoping that's true :)
* I like the childproof caps. It offers a little bit of piece of mind around children. But even against myself screwing it on, I don't think I could over tighten the bottle. Think of it as a safety :p
* The label has a warning on it. Good thing in case someone picks it up or finds it.
* The bottle lists the mL, mg, and flavor, but it's really tiny. So you might have to put on your eyeballs [glasses] to read it, but I do like how it's integrated into the logo clever.
* It's trivial, but the label does wrap all the way around the bottle. Maybe for a heavy vaper it would be an issue if they go through bottles fast. Pro tip: you'll probably wanna buy multiples of his juice :p

Like I said before, I really like this flavor. 12mg seems to be my comfortable mg point. The flavor and vapor are really enjoyable. You good sir have been put into my vendor list for juice. Now I just need to get some money :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread