Wow! That was fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennlsnoopy

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Spokane, Wa
www.myspace.com
I just ordered some e-liquid from you guys yesterday and a couple hours after the order I got an email saying the order had been shipped. That was really fast. This is my first order with you guys. The last place I ordered from took two days to process and ship it, so I didn't expect that. Can't wait to try out my new flavors!:pHopefully the postal service will be quick! Although with my luck I doubt it.

VapingGeek

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Ohio
I just ordered some e-liquid from you guys yesterday and a couple hours after the order I got an email saying the order had been shipped. That was really fast. This is my first order with you guys. The last place I ordered from took two days to process and ship it, so I didn't expect that. Can't wait to try out my new flavors!:pHopefully the postal service will be quick! Although with my luck I doubt it.
Drew always ships superfast! NHaler juice is the best around too! I seen your other post about the RY4... let me know what you think about it.:D

alexprobb

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
Louisville, KY
Placed my order last Friday morning, shipping confirmation was emailed to me in about 2 hrs.Today (Tuesday) I found the goodies in my mailbox:)!

Thanks Drew!

P.S. Just filled the blank KR808 with Drew's RY-4 and love the flavor. Can't describe it though, tastes a little nutty with whatever else... Throat hit is awesome!
BTW, NHaler's blank KR808 are slotted and work with not slotted batteries.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread