wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

0xDeadC0de

Dec 24, 2010
Colorado
I had been getting my unflavored liquid from another supplier until I scoured the net and found EA via google. I did a little digging and found you're a member of ECF, which gained bonus points in my book. I placed an order for 125ML of 56mg/ml vg unflavored, it shipped the next day and got here two days after that (With the free shipping even!). The price is unbeatable. The other supplier was charging the same price (plus a $7 s&h fee) for 30ml at 36mg/ml - and vg wasn't even an option!

You have gained a loyal customer out of me.

The one and only thing that I liked from the other supplier was they detailed the ingredients on the bottle. Personally I don't need it(I'm sure I've inhaled far worse), but it would be nice to see; for when recommending it to people I could show them a list of what they're inhaling, and when people ask what I'm doing.

Kudos. :vapor:

WNY

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
NY USA
www.electronic-ash.com
Looove EA, but Taras needs to get some 510 cartomizers!

We are testing a few brands of 510 cartos now, and will be carrying them. We have been slow out of the gate with these admittedly and would welcome any recommedation from people on which brands they prefer. As with everything we want to carry the best products available so feel free to let me know which ones you like.

Taras

Kona

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Kona, Hawai'i
www.gpmkona.com
Aloha Taras!

Though I have yet to try them, my research keeps on pointing to BOGE as providing a great 510 Carto (at 2.0, I believe). I will let you know what else I find out. I have converted to the Riva with LR 510 atomizers and totally love it. But I still use the empty 901 whistle tip carts with it (and still fill with my own juice and PTB filler). I just placed an order for some, along with a couple bottles of PG. Please let me know if you need more $$$ for Priority Mail, though it says that Priority is included in the price. Just want to make sure you don't need extra to send to Hawai'i.

Hope all is well with you. It's been a long time!

Warm Aloha,
Kona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread