Wowee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pearlheartgtr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
NY
I just got my very first order from AVE today. I placed the order Wednesday night (11/2) and it was waiting here for me when I woke up this afternoon (I work nights) when the tracking projected at Monday. Nice, fast turnaround on the order. BIG thumbs up to you guys.

It's great to know that I Rock with smiley faces. It actually made me chuckle when I found the little smiley at the bottom of the envelope. I make orders to the same vendors 2-3 times a month, and I accept that I am just another cha-ching in the bank account in exchange for great juice, but little personal touches like that do go a long way. Customer appreciation, you might say.

I ordered sample bottles of Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Juice (both 24mg). An extra sample of Raf-a-licious came along for the ride as well. I guess AVE juices like to travel in groups.

I've never had 100% VG juice before. I usually shy away from it because of complaints of wicking problems with certain cartos. The GJ didn't look thick at all. It flowed like the 70/30 juice I am used to. BB, on the other hand, put up some resistence to my syringe. Wicking? No problems with new CE2 XL 510 Fluxos on a Riva.

The other reason I never went out to buy 100% VG was because of lack of TH. I was wrong (at least in AVE's case). The Throat hit was INSANE for the first 20 minutes of vaping BB and GJ--like being punched in the back of the throat repeatedly with raspy brass knuckles (in a very good way). I was coughing up a lung with every hit until I got used to it. The TH is still awesome.

I am already in love with Gorilla Juice. I don't taste the tobacco yet. But that could come with steeping or a bit more vaping on it to really get into the juice and taste the nuances. But yes, Banana Bread is what is grabbing me at the moment. A very good banana bread.

Boba's Bounty. I don't know what to make of it as of yet. I really don't know how to describe it. It's good and I like it. That's all that matters to me, really. I'm going to need some more time with it in privacy.

I haven't gotten to Raf-a-licious yet. I figure I'll bring a carto of it with me to work tonight.

So you guys over at AVE, hat's off to you. Out of desperation because my main vendor was closed down for the week, I finally took the plunge to try what everyone was talking about. It is good and you have a new customer.

pearlheartgtr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
NY
Sorry....I was raised in NJ and apparently, it doesn't go away. Great friggin' post!

That's ok. As long as you're not an orange Italian kid with too much product in his frosted tipped hair, you're alright by me.

If you like TH, just wait 'til you try the Raf.

Actually, I gave it a try tonight and there wasn't much of a TH (probably because the sample was 12mg). But I wasn't too keen on the flavor. I'm not much into that type of tobacco from any vendor. And the sample was much appreciated because that was one of the flavors I did want to try but was strapped for cash at the time of ordering. I will say that it is one thick juice! Just pushing the plunger down on the syringe to get it into the carto was a feat and a half! And it wicked great after letting it soak in for an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread