Wretched to Wonderful: Irish Cream from Freedomsmokeusa.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanagan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Texas
I realize my title is a bit on the sensational side, but that's on purpose - how many times have you picked up a brand new bottle, took a sniff, loaded up & excitedly taken a drag of some new flavor and thought "OMG, what did I just put in my mouth???" (Hold the "that's what she said!" jokes now that it's been done. ;))

That would be me with FSUSA's 12mg 50/50 Irish Cream. Horrible. I don't mean "bad" I mean "GACK!" :blink: 8-o :confused: :glare: :facepalm:

Fast forward about two weeks to AMAZING. It is so smoothly delicious (not much TH, but I'm ok with that for this vape, plus it's a lower nic level than I usually use, not to mention the 50/50 instead of 70/30 I usually vape) that I'm going to vape myself into od even on 12mg. A hint of whisky flavor, cream, just a vague thought of something like chocolate - it's really wonderful. I drip, and love two drops of it with one of their smooth cappuccino - it's like balm for a long day.

So of course, as always - if at first you think it's terrible, give it another go in a few weeks. You may be pleasantly surprised. And whatever you do, don't review it right out of the box!

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Shanigan - The Irish Cream sounds so good! Just placed an order yesterday (or was it the day before) for 5 60 ml. bottles. Looks like I'll be ordering again very soon. By the way, I agree that it's better to let FSUSA's liquids sit for at least a week. I have trouble waiting with some (RY4, RY5, Butterscotch Almond), and start vaping them right away. That said, others do taste better the longer they sit. For example, I bought a 10 ml. bottle of peach and a 10 ml. bottle of classic vanilla about a month ago. Smelled them and there wasn't much of a smell. I let them sit until this past weekend and finally tried them. Right when I opened the bottles, I knew that they would be good. It's the best vanilla and peach I've had (and I've ordered both flavors from several suppliers!).

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
ARGH!!!!! I haven't ordered those yet. I'm going to need a job soon ("sahm"=lazy) to keep up with my habit!

You definitely have to try to try them! I absolutely love peach, but was pretty much fed up and ready to never order it again after ordering it from so many places. FSUSA's peach tastes real - absolutely delicious. The vanilla is the same. Any vanilla liquids I've received from other suppliers either taste fake or perfumey. FSUSA's is perfect!

Time for you to get a job because you're missing out!

shanagan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Texas
I agree, FSUSA's juice is the best and it just keeps getting better the longer it ages.

I sure wish the folks that write reviews of FSUSA's juice would include the Mixed Date (Born Date) in their reviews. All their juice mellows so much with age. I've got some 2 month RY4 that is just out of this world now!

GB

Great idea - but my numerous small bottles don't have a "born on" date - only the large ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread